The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meta Runner (RP)

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Skye Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Skye felt like Hiccup encountering Toothless the dragon.

"Make sure you let him sniff it," she reminded Tari.

Theo offered a coconut shell for the dog to chew on.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Meta Runner (RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Meta Runner (RP)

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:17 pm

( Not me imagining Skye getting jealous of Lucinia because she and Tari are getting too close for comfort. )

Tari dressed the waffles up with whipped cream and chocolate giving every single plate a healthy amount of the sweet. She also made sure to add the proteins! She gave Skye some fruit knowing how she was about the sweets.

She headed over to the table and sat the plates down for all of them. Theo had a bit of extra whipped cream and chocolate then everybody else.

“ it’s ok love. Now cmon before your food gets cold!” Tari smiled.

Bear huffed and went to eat his food.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:26 pm

( she DEF would- )

Theo immediately started on his breakfast, incredibly grateful.

Skye walked over after washing her hands, then took a seat at the table. "Thanks for this, Tari," she murmured. It wasn't every day she got breakfast made for her, and... suspicious happenings aside, she appreciated Tari's gesture. She couldn't be sure of her current theory, but she decided to keep her eyes and ears open just in case.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:31 pm

( EHEHE )
( wanna smol skip? )

Tari beamed a loving smile and went to wash her hands then took a seat and took a started eating.

“ of course love. “ she said with a loving smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:36 pm

(sure!)

Theo thanked Tari again for the food, and Sheridan was still sitting in darkness. Furious. He could smell the stuff on the table from inside the confines of the cabinet.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:56 pm

( POOR BEBE LOL and oki le skip )

Tari had saved some left overs specifically for Sheridan. She knew he’d most likely be angry... she told Theo to wait in his room and leant against the counter of the kitchen. The two needed a little talk.

“ so....love, about last night-“ she said as she crossed her arms.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:37 pm

"Y-yeah..? What about it?" Skye asked, voice soft and trembling only slightly.

I-it was for your own good! It was to protect you! Why don't you understand?!

"What's up?"

Sheridan listened from inside the cabinet and tried not to make a sound.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:59 pm

Tari paused for a moment, she picked up on the tremble in her voice. Another sign.

“.....I want you to be honest with me angel. I’m not...mad...more likely concerned, and not gonna lie a bit scared. Just cuz this ...this had never happened before. But......why did you drug me? ” her tone serious yet soft and calm and concerned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:39 pm

Dammit, you weren't... you weren't supposed to remember that, Skye thought, blinking.

"Babe, you've had trouble sleeping in the past," she murmured, tone smooth as ice. "I wanted you to have as much rest as possible. That's all."

Sheridan pressed his ear to the door.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:49 pm

Tari glared at Skye just a bit. She swore Skye was dodging the question....she caught the unsettling smooth tone. But she felt braver this time.

“ that still doesn’t warrant drugging my food. Tell. Me. Why did you? I’m not buying it...owl please. Just tell me...” she said. Her tone passive aggressive.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:08 pm

"I told you already," Skye stated firmly. "So you could sleep better. I wanted you to be safe and calm over the night because of what happened at the playoffs and stuff. Okay?"

She was starting to get irritated. "Everything I did, was to protect and care for you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Tari gripped both sides of her arms, anger rising just a touch as she listened. But it diminished as soon as it showed up.

Her head hung in defeat. She had a feeling...but drugging her food?!

“....I see. I...I want to say thank you but...owl thatll be like me going all Cardinal and..doing something you’re not ok with and me saying it was to keep you safe. ......I appreciate the thought behind it but, I’m asking you kindly...please...please don’t do that again. I’m being honest here it even gave me ptsd ...so please, please don’t do that again “ she begged.

A pleading expression in her reddish eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:28 pm

PTSD...? But it was me who did it! Not Crystal! Skye protested internally.

"But... I just want you to be safe..." she sniffed, cold exterior cracking as she stared at the floor. "I just.. wanted to make sure you slept well, cuz y... you haven't, lately, and.."

Her lower lip trembled. "I-I'm sorry..." she whispered. "P-please don't be angry with me.. I-I just.. I only wanted to help; I only wanted t.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:01 pm

Tari felt her heart break hearing all of that. Now she felt bad for saying anything....her gaze went to the floor and she walked over. Only to bring the owl into a reassuring hug.

“Ssssssh...sssh I know love, I know you do. I had a feeling ...but...heh, your execution, er, Wasnt the greatest. That’ll be like me drugging you when your in one of your meltdowns. And I promise, I’m not mad..just, concerned..I can never be mad at you. ” her tone soft and loving.

“ I figure, I should explain it I suppose. So...when...when She did those things.. to me...she had this sickenly sweet tone. Promising it’ll be ok. All the while she...” Tari paused and her face fell, trying not remember but-it was hard. She took a deep shaky breath. “..d-do you understand?..y-you had this..w-weird tone. It’s...its what triggered it. “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:14 pm

(not me imagining skye just breaking down like jinx seeing vi again)

Skye fell into her arms and cried softly. She thought she was doing it right...

"I'm sorry.." she whispered, voice hoarse. "I just wanted to.." she inhaled shakily. "I just thought I was doing it right--"

She regretted the whole thing. It tore her apart to think of it.

"I just wanted to be calm.. a-and I wanted to help you be calm.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:20 pm

( BEBEEE )

Tari brought Skye into her and held her close as possible. Her flesh and blood hand cradling the owls head.

With that she used her meta hand and cradled her lower back.

oh angel...I know....I know you always have the best intentions. Then let me help you, like you’ve done for me. I’ll get you through this I’ll be able to get you to be calm. I’m here. And it’s ok, I’m not mad...I promise. “ she soothed in a soft tone of voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:30 pm

"O-okay..." Skye whimpered, clinging to Tari. "Okay... I-I'm sorry..."

She sobbed into Tari's shoulder but tried not to make it too loud, considering she might worry Theo or Neo.

Sheridan leaned a bit too far onto the cabinet door and fell out of it, letting out a startled "CAW" as he smacked into the counter.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=66

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40