The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 5 Empty Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the world of Etheria.

The world where wings are superior, and flying tops them all. In order to get to each floating island, you have to fly.

Are you brave enough to leave the nest baby bird?

{World rules}

* if you kill a Sky whale, it’s treason and illegal, you’ll get your wings chopped off which can ever grow back unless you redeem yourself. Sky whales are symbols of peace. They are protected.

* if you loose your wings you are casted down to the human world below, chance of survival is unlikely. But if you do, you are seen as a traitor.

* when it rains and it thunderstorms, the clouds are solid enough to walk on to get from each island, but on a normal day. You need your wings.

* most importantly, do not talk to humans.

Dictionary -

Payale: main island of Sky kingdom. Where all the citizens roam.

The Wingless: traitors who have killed Sky whales or other, their wings have been chopped off.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by soapster Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:13 pm

@Checkmate

Acastus lost it.

“CACTUS?! EXCUSE YOU PEASANT?”

He aimed a punch at the crows neck

“What is taking so long! GET ME MY BLUEJAY” he screamed into his wristradio.

Meanwhile, the golden eagles soared after them, two of them aiming spiked nets.

Spiked nets are fairly medium sized weapons with weighted edges, that, when on impact with a wing, sticks into the wing and tightens, making the flyer unable to maneuver properly.

They flung through the air at a fairly slow speed towards the two birds in the sky.

—————

Vincent still was laying on his perch, letting his wings stretch out. He didnt hear them yet. but he smelled eagles. He stayed put, but was on alert.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:56 pm

( PFFFFFFT )

Faustus got hit in the neck and gagged out in pain, his hand darting towards his neck to cover it. He laid weak on the ground and chuckled. He’d take whatever he got coming to him.

touchy touchy, wow you really are an impatient brat. And I may be a peasant, but at least i give a shit about people “ Faustus choked out and grunted.

——

Eris Didnt notice this time, she was too focused on getting away. She heard one of them thankfully and dodged it, but she couldn’t dodge the second one.

After feeling a sharp pain with the Spikes from the nets in her wing, she screamed loudly as it enclosed around her and Aella. She tried flapping her wings again but the net grew tighter, causing her to not be able to move.

The Raven started to pummel to the ground all the while holding Aella who buried her face in the ravens chest. Eris having screaming all the way, her wings poked too far into the Spikes causing them to draw blood.

NONONONONO- Eris thought as she screamed bloody murder, Aella joined her soon after. Fearing the worst.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:46 pm

@Checkmate

Acastus had enough and began aiming punch after punch at the crow, attempting to hurt him even a little more. The osprey did not like him one bit.

“Go on! Cry for mummy!”

He laughs as he watched Faustus gag at the neck punch.

—————

Now he hears them. The screaming, but thats not what caught his attention. Blood. The scent of the ravens blood startled him upright. He had smelled the stench of eagle not too long ago as well. He picked himself up and took off.

The eagles are soaring after the falling duo, almost in a nosedive. One of them encroaches enough to lift their hand and reach out to try and grab them. Its not long before that eagle is rammed out of the sky.

Vincent had pummeled from out of the sky and tackled the eagle midair, leaving the two of them basically clawing at eachother midair, before the vulture takes off right before impact. The eagle crashes into the ground.

Its not long before the vulture returns, in pursuit of the rest of the eagles. Four out of the nine remaining go after the still falling duo while the other five stay to ward off the intruder.

They may be Golden, but lives are on the line. They always are.

The five swarm in on him, punching, kicking, scratching, even biting. His armor protecting him from the majority, the rest he takes. He retaliates. He takes ones arm, and snaps the bone in half, before throwing the eagle around in a circle, knocking two others over and throwing the eagle down as well.

As he grabs the fourth eagles wings, they stab him with a dagger; A small blade. He doesnt even wince, hes too focused on the safety of the duo. The eagles wings come off, and the fourth eagle falls. The fifth charges the vulture, but he quickly turns around and smashes the ripped off wings into the fifth eagle, breaking both of their wings and they too fall.

He catches his breath for a minute, throws the wings down and races towards the other batch of eagles.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:35 am

( EHEHEHE Y E S S S SS S )

Faustus wasn’t able to fight back, he just passed out not too long after. His body aching and hurting as he bled out, if he didn’t get a doctor soon he’d die. But he’d die protecting his friend.

—-

Eris had hissed at the eagle who tried to pry her away from Aella but as soon as Vincent shoved him out of the way she returned to holding the bluejay.

She sighed in relief thank god he’s here!

Her eyes widened at the pure talent and skill Vincent had, she was actually kinda jealous. Maybe he could teach them how to fight.

As Vincent was fighting them off, the Raven flapped her wings desperately, she wasn’t gonna let go of Aella, not in the slightest.

The spikes kept poking into her wings, drawing more blood.

Aella had been clinging and crying non stop, praying to anything she can think of. She wasn’t a fighter.

VINCENT, THE NET-“ Eris yelled in fear as she pummeled further to the ground.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:17 pm

@Checkmate

Acastus grinned, then got up and flew after the bluejay as well. He figured hed done enough.

—————

The vulture was soaring towards the eagles, until he heard his name in a shriek. He stopped and looked towards the Raven who was plummeting through the air. He saw the net as well.

He changed course and zipped down towards the plummeting duo. He tried reaching for them, but he kept missing his grasp. He looked around himself for something to use, then he remembered the dagger in his side. He yanked it out, then threw the blade at the net encasing the ravens wing, hopefully being able to free Eris from the trap.

The eagles were behind Vincent the whole time. He wasnt as fast so they were gaining on him. Time is what he didnt have. Either he was going down, as well as the duo, or the duo is freed.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Eris’s wings were freed as soon as Vincent cut the net open. She spread her wings wide and it kept her from falling, they were a bit bloodied but they were free. She saw the eagles behind Vincent and her eyes flickered snake like once more.

“ Ella go to my house, fly as fast as you can I’ll be behind you “ she whispered and Aella’s blood ran cold but she got the message. With that she summoned her wings and just as she did, Eris flung her away and she flew out behind to the eagles that were behind Vincent.

Aella didnt hesitate she soared to Eris’s home as fast as possible, quickly changing directions.

Eris went flipstage mode, her eyes snake ish as her hands were outstretched, aiming to air tackle a golden eagle that was directly behind Vincent with a battle cry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:42 pm

@Checkmate

The eagle was tackled before they could reach Vincent.

The vulture spun around completely before taking off again towards the bunches of eagles. All three of them crashed into Vincent, who was flung downwards.

They darted at him, aiming for anywhere they could hit that wasnt armored-off. They punched and ripped anywhere they could. One eagle grabbing and ripping his stab wound open even more, one eagle holding the vulture in a headlock, and the otheraiming for his wings.

He let out a grunt. The headlock wasnt lasting long. He flung the eagle infront of him and downwards in angle, before kicking them in the head, sending them barreling down, unconscious.
His wings may be brittle and old, but they were alot stronger than he let on to be. He swiped his wing directly into the torso of the second eagle, hoping that would stop them. Unfortunately, golden eagles are also alot stronger than they look.
The eagle retaliated with an uppercut and a kick in the stomach, sending the vulture backwards a few feet. He was already disorientated, until the third eagle barreled at him at full speed and crashed into him, sending Vincent back down to Etheria.
He slammed into the ground and rolled a bit, before being stopped by a tree. It takes him a few minutes to wake back up and get his bearings, before taking back off in Aellas direction. He knew she was their mission.

Both eagles caught their breath before, surely enough, taking off to get the runaway bluejay.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:54 pm

( OOOOP)

Eris went wide eyed as she watched Vincent fall to Etheria.

Her anger rose to an alarming rate, she hissed and flew after the eagles. Her speed kicking up.

She made up to one of the goldens and aimed to tackle him from behind and use him as a platform letting out a angered battle cry. She aimed for the third eagle that barreled at Vincent.

YOU BASTARD-she thought.

Aella kept flying as fast as possible, not daring to look back. She was already half way to the free zone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:58 pm

@Checkmate

The first golden was tackled by her, but the second one turned completely around and aimed a kick to her neck.

Vincent finally was in the air again, he didnt look too good, fairly dusty and bloody, but he was up, He raced towards the remaining eagles in the sky, he still smelled Eriss blood.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:41 pm

( MWEHEHE )

Eris grunted and gagged at the neck kick, she spat blood out of her mouth as the golden eagle hit her. But she had a firm grip and remained on the golden eagle she was using as a plat form.

She held on to the golden eagles wings and pulled back sharply, aiming to rip the wings off clean off the bone with all her strength. Her nails digging into its wings.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:47 pm

@Checkmate

MWEHEHEHEHE ANGY RAVEN BEBE)

The eagles wings were ripped off easily with her strength, and the eagle shrieked in pain as it bled.

The second eagle looked back, and aimed to tackle the raven after hurting their friend.

—————

Vincent had passed the eagles, now heading for Aellas location to make sure shes okay. He got a bit thrown off, as the smell of the ravens blood was still there, then he smelt the eagles blood. Hist instict is telling him to follow the scents but he shrugs it off and keeps up to Aellas destination.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:49 pm

( EHEHE YETH )

As Eris managed to successfully rip its wings off, she spread hers and flew back, and as she did, she saw that golden eagle out of the corner of her eye. Hissing the Raven dodged quickly out of its reach.

As she dodged Eris threw one of the ripped off wings at that eagle that tried to tackle her.

—-

Aella had been taking many detours, left, right up and down all of it in hopes of confusing the golden eagles scents.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:30 pm

@Checkmate

The thrown wing was hit directly into the eagles face, essentially flying them backwards enough to where they lost control of their balance and wings, and they fell, unable to regain control as the speed picked up. They fell down to the clouds.

———

Vincent picks up his pace, enough to where hes flying very quickly now, but it dizzies him, and his vision moves all around in a blurry fashion.

He has to slow down, hes not made to fly quickly.

He keeps on track, getting worried. He still smells her scent, she cant confuse him, but its because her scent is in all different directions. Thats what worries him, he doesnt realize its all a warding mechanism. To him it looks like an eagle caught up to her.

He keeps up, this time at a much slower speed.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:44 pm

( AWW POOR BABY ACK SORRY VINCENT )

Eris hissed again and spat at the golden eagles direction, she decided to keep the other wing as a trophy for herself. Panting heavily like a dog that just got out of a fight, Eris flew off in the direction of her home, knowing that’s where Aella would, or should, be.

——-

Aella kept up the defense mechanism, going around anything to confuse the Golden eagles.

The bluejay just had one goal, which was to survive, she didn’t stop to think about Vincent. She saw Eris’s house on an island not too far off in the distance, Eris liked to be recluse.

Hope sparked in her eyes and she went in a full on sprint.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:29 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent kept on the scent trail until he caught a whiff of blood. Crows blood. He stopped dead in his tracks. He didnt smell bluejay blood, so that was a good sign.

He veered off course and followed the scent, until he came across a bleeding crow. He landed beside him and knelt down. A part of him is screaming at him to eat, but he knows the crow isnt dead yet. Vincent smelling blood is like a shark smelling blood. Its a food lure.

The vulture looked the crow over, looking at all of his wounds before gently tapping him on the forehead:

“hey.. you awake?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:15 pm

( OOOP BUT EE BEBE BOI )

Faustus grunted as he opened his eyes due to the poking his vision coming two As he stared up at the vulture. He was completely unphased by him. A small pool of blood had surrounded him by now. His entire body aching. He needed a hospital.

“ ....I am now....w-where’s....w-where’s Aella...she....is she o-okay..” The crow grunted and winced in a weak tone of voice,

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:32 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent knew he needed professional medical care, this was nothing he could fix.

“Shes- the kids with the raven.. Im gonna pick you up okay?”

He wasnt sure if she was with Eris or not. Thats what he hoped for. He didnt want to scare the crow, especially not while hes injured.

The vulture tried to gently wiggle his arms underneath the crows back and legs, and attempts to pick him up.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:06 am

“ ergh...o-okay...fucking bastard got the better me, w-watch out for the osprey brat....he’s after her too, he’s the prince. And he’s a capital A. “ Faustus grunted as the vulture tried picking him up. He was limp so he was easy to carry now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:26 am

@Checkmate

Vincent picked him up. He went alert at “Prince.”

“oh shit-“

It wasnt just the eagles. This is bad.
But he knew the crow needed help first.

He spread his wings and took off with Faustus.

It wasnt long before he flew over a medical center. They were everywhere. He landed and walked inside. He went up to the fromt desk and didnt have to say a word. Immediatly doctors ran over, two with a stretcher, and Vincent layed the crow onto it. He was in better hands now.

Two of the doctors tried to get the vulture to stay, as he didnt look too great either, but he shrugged them off. At least he could stand up.

He walked out the doors and took off in the duos direction. He knew that if the prince was after them, he wouldnt be too far behind.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:11 am

Faustus tried to say thank you but he passed out on the stretcher, he’d make it up to Vincent.

—-

Aella had been hiding away in Eris’s house,she blocked the door with the couch and had grabbed a large steak knife and hid behind the counter cowering.

Eris arrived moments later and knocked on the door “ Ella?! It’s me sweetheart!” She reassured.

Aella perked up and darted over, moved the couch out of the way and allowed the raven to come in.

As Eris entered Aella closed the door and the two put the couch back up against it. Then as they pulled away, Eris pulled Aella into a tight and protective embrace.

“ oh god youre okay...thank the gods. Vincent should be on his way” Eris murmured.

“ o-okay...is he okay?” Aella asked, worried.

“ he...he’s sustained a lot of damage, poor guy fell to Etheria, but he got back up again. He’ll be okay I think...I dunno where he is though..it’s kinda stressing me out..” Eris admitted. “ but you’re safe, right now that’s all that matters “

Aella’s stomach sank, he fell that far?! HE COULD BE DEAD. But if Eris said he was fine then...then she’d believe her. The two just hugged it out for now and waited for Vincent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 am

Vincent finally arrives at the ravens house. He makes a rough landing and bumps into a few things, and shakes off. Hes covered in blood, dirt, and dust.

Hes outside and knocks on the door fairly quickly. Hes very concerned. Suddenly, he picks up the faint smell of the osprey. He knew he was coming. Acastus wasnt visible yet either, he was pretty far off, but close enough to be smelled by the vulture.

Vincent turns his head out to the open sky. Hes on high alert. Ospreys are quick, and ambush predators. He turned back to face the door and knocked again, his voice raised a little, yelling:

“Hey! Kid, are you okay?!”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:19 pm

( OOOOP- POOR BEBE )

Aella perked up and went to move the couch that blocked the door.

“ yeah I’m okay,I’m coming! “ she said as she moved the couch, she unlocked the door for him only to be wide eyed, her heart breaking and stomach sinking at how horrible he looked. She still held the large steak knife.

“ oh god...Vincent...I’m so sorry I dragged you into this ..please come in. ” she covered her mouth as her brows furrowed.

Eris stood beside her and her eyes widened and brows furrowed. Concern clear as day.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:15 pm

Vincent gave a sigh in relief. She was safe.

“Kid- dont apologize. I got dragged left and right when I was growing up, its nothing new.. Look as long as your sa-“

The vulture got cut off as the Osprey, in the blink of an eye, tackled him from behind. Acastus stood on Vincents back, glaring at the duo.

“Wheres my feathers?!”

Acastus lunged inside and aimed for the bluejay. Meanwhile, the vulture grunted as he got up.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:34 am

( NOOO THE BEBE )

Aella screamed once Vincent was tackled, her eyes widened only to gulp. Something seemed to possess her-she took action.

Aella did a lucky dodge to the right and ran behind the Osprey and stood infront of Vincent, her wings spread and her steak knife pointed at the prince with a shaking hand.

Her body was shaking but she was Angry.

LEAVE US ALONE YOU BASTARD “ she hissed. Ready to attack at any given moment. Her pupils flickered from slit to normal.

Protect him. she thought desperately.

Eris blinked and went wide eyed oh god- she knew what that meant, she stood infront of the osprey and just growled.

“ you have no power here “ Eris hissed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:42 am

Acastus grunted and turned around to face the bluejay. He was pissed. He stared at Aellas wings, desperatly wanting the blue feathers he wanted to claim as his, but his mood quickly changed when he saw her face. The flickering pupils, the shaking, and the loudness in her voice.

It intimidated him.

He turned his head slightly to see the raven behind him as she said those words. He breathed a heavy breath before looking back at the bluejay, this time, the vulture was standing behind her.

He thought he could take on the raven, and maybe the bluejay, maybe. Probably not. No definitly not. Its three-to-one. The osprey is outnumbered. All of his eagle minions had fallen, he couldnt take them all on himself. He sneered at them.

“you cant kill a prince, traitors..”

He didnt say much at all, before in a flash he took off through the door and sped away. Hed be back again, but not without backup. He needs a plan.

He flew off and didnt look back.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next