The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 6 Empty Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the world of Etheria.

The world where wings are superior, and flying tops them all. In order to get to each floating island, you have to fly.

Are you brave enough to leave the nest baby bird?

{World rules}

* if you kill a Sky whale, it’s treason and illegal, you’ll get your wings chopped off which can ever grow back unless you redeem yourself. Sky whales are symbols of peace. They are protected.

* if you loose your wings you are casted down to the human world below, chance of survival is unlikely. But if you do, you are seen as a traitor.

* when it rains and it thunderstorms, the clouds are solid enough to walk on to get from each island, but on a normal day. You need your wings.

* most importantly, do not talk to humans.

Dictionary -

Payale: main island of Sky kingdom. Where all the citizens roam.

The Wingless: traitors who have killed Sky whales or other, their wings have been chopped off.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:55 am

( MWAHAHAHAA TAKE THAT )

Aella kept the knife pointed in the air at Acastus as he left, her body shaking from fear and Adrenalin and anger. Only when he was out of sight she slouched.

You’re wrong, I can if I wanted to. Everybody can be killed. If it bleeds, it dies. Including you she thought bitterly as her wings shrunk in.

Her eyes darted over to Vincent only to drop her knife and dart over to him and bring him into a warm hug.

y-youre okay “ Aella murmured her brows furrowed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:58 am

Vincent was caught offguard by the hug and flinched. Only seconds after it registered to him what was actually happening. He felt.. comforted. The vulture let out a small sigh and wrapped his arms around her too, hugging her back. His voice was a little grainy, but much more relaxed:

“you alright kid..?”
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:20 pm

( AWWW BEBE )

Aella hugged him tighter as soon as he hugged her back.

“....other then scared and angry..yeah I’m alright...thanks to you. A-are you okay?” She asked, worry clear as day. Her eyes starting to water, that osprey was a monster. She hated him....it took a lot for her to hate people...but he..he hurt her friends...that would not stand.

Eris furrowed her brow as she watched and she just gave Vincent a thank you nod.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Vincent gave a soft smile hearing her words.

“No kid. I was only there for support. You should be thanking the raven, not me. Be grateful you have her, shes one of a kind.”

He gave a thankful look and nod at Eris, his small smile still on his face.

He was still bleeding from his stabwound in his lower stomach area from before, but he had covered the wound with one of his armor plates.

“I am perfectly fine, kid. Thanks for the concern”

He paused for a minute after.

“I will stay for as long as you two want. But I wont be far. That prickly bitch will be back with more eagles soon. I honestly suggest hiding the kid, you dont know when theyll return.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:05 pm

( AWWW MY BABY BOI )

Aella ducked her head, she looked back at Eris with a warm smile of thank you.

Eris smiled softly at the compliment and gave Vincent a thank you smile. She then looked back at Aella and blinked once and nodded.

“ don’t worry I plan on it....and please come inside..the least we can do is give you a meal and a place to rest....it’ll stress me out knowing that they’d could kill or capture you too. “ Eris said with furrowed brows.

Aella nodded and looked back at Vincent with a pleading gaze.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:33 pm

Vincent looked down at the Bluejay, and he let out a sigh.

“I dont have an agenda. That decision is up to you.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:55 pm

Aella beamed “ great! Then you’re staying “ she grinned, besides she already liked him. Yes he was scary at first but...he proved not to be.

Eris smiled and nodded in agreement.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:48 pm

Vincent nodded

“Alright then”

He actually felt good about himself. Hes being welcomed. Its weird, but hes starting to embrace it.

He stood there, not exactly knowing what to do next. He didnt know what was happening.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 am

( AWW ACK )

Aella blinked a few times, noticing his behavior. Was he okay? She scratched the back of her neck in confusion too.

Eris chuckled a bit at the two and shook her head.
“ you can come in you know-“ she piped up, feeling the awkward energy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:11 pm

Vincent blinked.

“Oh, alright. Thank you”

He nodded his head as a thanks as well. He stepped inside, and looked around. He thought it looked nice.

“Nice house.”

He was starting to feel the tiniest bit lightheaded. He had forgotten about his wound, and it was completely covered.

The vulture just wandered around.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:33 pm

The house was just a small little hermit looking thing. Lots of plants and stuff.

Aella has walked in behind him and as did Eris who closed the door.

“ thanks it took me a while-“ she Didnt have the best of noses, but she knew that iron scent when she smelled it. Besides..her past was covered in blood anyhow. She flared her nostrils as she took a moment, only to have her gaze land on Vincent. Her eyes widened.

you’re bleeding! Oh my god, why didn’t I catch it before!-” she yelped and headed over to him.

“ Ella grab the med kit! “ she ordered and Aella wen to do just that as she dashed off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Vincent jumped. Every other time hes been startled, it was always followed with a fight.

He perked up as soon as he heard Eris yell. His eyes slightly widened and he was on high alert. He turned around quickly, his wings extending, but bent so he doesnt damage the house. His eyes dart around, pupils shrunken back, looking for any sign of an aggressor.

It didnt matter what Eris said. All that mattered is that there was yelling.

The vulture has grown used to immediate action. He grew up in a warzone after all.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:19 pm

( THE POOR BEBE )

Eris noticed how startled Vincent was, her brows furrowed in worry. She wasn’t scared of him at the slightest.

“ hey hey ssssh, easy....there’s nothing here okay?....there no threat, I was just worried for you “ she murmured softly, her right hand outstretched as she reached out to the vulture.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Vincents eyes fell on the raven, and he blinked and sighed, slowly calming back down. His wings folded away and into his back again, cracking still, but he had shown less of a bother because of the painkillers.

He held his head with one hand, gripping his hair a bit and his eyes were in a winced expression.

“Im- sorry- Its, ahh- yeah sorry lass.. I didnt mean to freak”

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6