The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 2 Empty Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the world of Etheria.

The world where wings are superior, and flying tops them all. In order to get to each floating island, you have to fly.

Are you brave enough to leave the nest baby bird?

{World rules}

* if you kill a Sky whale, it’s treason and illegal, you’ll get your wings chopped off which can ever grow back unless you redeem yourself. Sky whales are symbols of peace. They are protected.

* if you loose your wings you are casted down to the human world below, chance of survival is unlikely. But if you do, you are seen as a traitor.

* when it rains and it thunderstorms, the clouds are solid enough to walk on to get from each island, but on a normal day. You need your wings.

* most importantly, do not talk to humans.

Dictionary -

Payale: main island of Sky kingdom. Where all the citizens roam.

The Wingless: traitors who have killed Sky whales or other, their wings have been chopped off.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Soaring Skies RP [ PRIVATE]

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:52 pm

( E Oki )

He said, WHAT?! ” Eris growled, her massive raven wings having spread out. Her feathers a bit puffed out, her violet eyes harsh with rage.

The two were now at the outskirts of the city as well, Aella had told her what was on her mind. The bluejay had been crying out as she told her.

“ I just...I know it’s probably because he was angry but I can’t help but feel as if I’ve done something massively wrong. I...” Aella choked out as she covered her face.

“ No, you’ve done nothing wrong. It’s his attitude, but telling somebody to go get killed just because you’re angry is not okay. He better not show his face or I swear to the gods I’ll rip his wings off myself!” Eris growled her wings rising in emphasis of her anger.

Aella took a moment but nodded the tears still flowing “ please don’t..I don’t want either of you getting in trouble. ...but, s-should I go apologize to him?” she asked. She was still scared.

Eris thought on it for a moment, her wings lowering only to sigh.

“ I think you should, it’ll prove useful down the road and, it’ll show what kind of a person you are. Who knows he might not be so bad...i mean, you were scared of me but you gave me a chance.” Eris said with a small smile.

Aella thought on it and nodded she was right. She wiped her eyes.

“ okay just..not..not right now, I’m still kinda r-recovering “ she hiccuped she was sitting down.

Eris frowned in sympathy and nodded, the raven sat beside Aella and side hugged her, wrapping one wing around her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:15 pm

@Checkmate

AW I LOVE ERIS)

A few hours pass before the vultures wings are far more stretched out. He gets up, hops off and walks off to a cabin sort of place. He knocks once and goes inside. A fairly tall woman stands at the kitchen, mixing a bowl of food together. Shes tall, but shorter than him:

“Hey hunny, im making some pie, would you like some?”

He slowly closes the door.

“Yeah, sure. Thanks mum”

He walks over to the cabinet and grabs an apron, ties it on, and begins to help his mother out with the baking. Hell always help her no matter what. She spoke up:

“So hows it been going? Anything new?”

“Not really.. discrimination is nothing new, so not much..”

“Oh dont let them shove you around hunny. Youre a big and strong vulturebird, remember that. You get it from me” She chuckles. “Never let anyone shove you around.”

“I dont mum.. I dont”

The pie is all made and in the oven, they both go and sit by the dinner table after.

soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:13 pm

( EEE DANKE. AND AWWW BABY BOI I LOVE HIS MUM AND HIM ACK-)
( wanna skip to where she apologizes E?)

It’s been a while, and Aella had been leaning against Eris like a pillow. She’s,..always felt safe with the raven no matter what. Well that was recently...when she first met her, she was scared to death as always.

Eris looked out into the open sky, watching the Sky Whales dance about and listening to their soothing songs. She loved to fly, something she and Aella had in common. The feeling of wind underneath their wings. The freedom.

The raven looked down at the bluejay beside her, her heart warming up. Her wing was still around her.

I Cant believe he said that to her...poor thing.

“ wanna go home orrrr feel up for finding him?” Eris asked softly.

Aella hesitated, she’d do that tomorrow. “ home, I don’t...I’m not ready yet...” the vultures harsh face flashed in her vision causing her to shiver.

Eris frowned and nodded “ I see. There’s always time to do the right thing “ she reassured.

“ but can I go to your home?...I don’t...I don’t wanna go home to mine..Icarus is...is on my bad list. “ Aella mumbled and hugged the raven tighter.

Eris understood, she furrowed her brows and nodded. “ of course, and don’t worry he’s on my shit list too. Heh...someone’s clingy~” she teased.

Aella grumbled “ stop-Can we go home now?”

Eris nodded and stood as Aella let go, as they both stood, the raven spread her wings and took flight, Aella summoned her wings and followed not long after.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:05 pm

@Checkmate

yeye E)

Time has passed, Vincent had left his mothers house after the pie and he had gone back to his rocked perch, his wings over the sides again spread almost fully out. He lays on his back, with one knee bent, taking in the sun. Hes somewhat high up, but not too high. Hes lost in thought at the moment.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:18 pm

( le skip )

It was the next day and Aella had worked up the courage but she begged Eris to come along. In which the raven did.

The two had flown over the city for a while trying to search for Vincent.

“ who knew one vulture would be so hard to find “ Eris complained as her wings flapped.

Aella glanced at her then back ahead, she’d never forget what he looked like.

They neared the rock perch. Eris thought nothing of it, but as they hovered over, Aella looked down and went wide eyed.

“ found him!” Aella said as she pointed.

Eris glanced down at the relaxed vulture wow- he’s a lot bigger then the others...no wonder why she’s scared..and look at that nasty scar..poor guy

“ right let’s go-“ Eris said and soared down to the rock perch, Aella following behind.

Eris landed elegantly on the top of one of the pointy rocks, her wings flapping a bit as she did.

Aella however had some trouble, as she landed her foot slipped on one of them causing her yell and nearly fall to her death, but Eris caught her right arm.

“ whoop- there ya go, I gotcha “ Eris said and yanked her back up. The bluejay gave her a shy thankful smile.

Aella looked back at the Vulture, they were pretty close to him. Her eyes wide.

“ uh..S-sir?-“ Aella called out timidly .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:37 pm

@Checkmate

The vulture blinked, and tilted his head to look at them. He put one of his arms behind him to help hoist him up, his wings cracking a few times with him giving a tiny wince:

“hmm?-“ He recognizes Aella, and gives her a small respectful nod:

“Hello again”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:46 pm

Aella blinked, okay, maybe Eris was right..she gave him a respectful nod back.

Eris stood on the side and stayed silent, watching this play out and stayed as back up just in case.

“ ..uh..h-hi. “ she cleared her throat.

listen about yesterday, I am so sorry for my brothers behavior...he...he’s an idiot. He normally doesn’t think before speaking. But, thank you for not ripping my brothers head off as well..though he kinda deserves it now after..” she mumbled the last part.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:26 pm

@Checkmate

The vulture stood up, his wings cracking as he did until he retracted them. His voice isnt that deep anymore since he knows theres no potential threat, and hes seen Aella before:

“I appreciate you coming back to apologize. I dont get that alot.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:56 pm

Aella blinked in surprise but nodded solemnly, she figured.

“ I figured...I’m sorry for that as well...” she sympathized.

Eris frowned in sympathy, she actually understood him. Not a lot of people apologized to her either. She nodded in understanding. She glanced at Aella and nudged her playfully.

“ told ya so “ she smiled with a wink.

Aella blushed in shyness and ducked her head, only to glance up at Vincent.

“ uh, since we never...got fully introduced ...my names Aella and this is my friend Eris “ Aella smiled.

Eris nodded in a ‘ sup ‘ manner and smiled happily at Vincent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:06 pm

@Checkmate

The vulture looks a bit confused, he never gets this sort of treatment. He gave a respectful nod at Eris as well:

“Vincent.”

He is in silence for a few seconds until he speaks again:

“No offence- but why.. why are you talking to me? yet again being nice? I dont mean to be rude Ive just- never had anyone willingly talk nice to me before..”

He observes both Aella and Eris waiting for a response. He felt terribly for Aella, seeing what she had said about her brother. He could sense something was brewing with him:

“Im sorry about your brother.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:21 pm

( BABYYYY, PROTECT )

Aella blinked at that.

Vincent, huh, it suits him.

She hung her head at the next.

“ yeah...it’s...it’s okay. It’s family, usually they come around...and well, I was just, wanting to chat I guess. I felt sorry for...acting even the way I did. I guess I just...wanna get to know you more. “ Aella said as she looked back up at him with a honest smile.

Eris “ don’t worry, she’s like this with every scary looking person, she did it to me once. Now we’re best of friends. “ the raven smiled “ nice name Vince er...I hope it’s okay I shorten it to that-“

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:26 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent understood, and he actually gave a smile back to Aella. He gave a small snicker at Eris’s comment, and blinked at the nickname:

“Uh- sure? sounds fine to me i guess..”

His gaze shifts back to the bluejay, hes quite intrigued.

“So then.. what would you like to know-?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Aella perked up with a smile, feeling a bit more comfortable around him now. Her eyes were drawn towards his scar.

“ uh...I hope it’s okay to ask but..where did you get this-?” She asked and pointed to her face “...it looks painful...” she sympathized with a frown.

Eris nodded and remained silent, actually quite curious herself. She crossed her arms calmly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:01 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent felt his facial scar with his hand:

“Oh, that. A few years back when I was around 20 or so, a few goldens tried to kill me for being a vulture. Those eagles arent to be messed with as they can do some serious harm. But its okay now, they were all dead before they could escape.”

He didnt want to mention he had taken one of them to eat that night, as he didnt want to scare the bluejay.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:16 pm

Aella went wide eyed, her heart aching at hearing that.

Poor thing....

“....I....I am so sorry. The rest of my family was killed for their feathers....but my father and mother managed to escape. Hell....everyone of my kind is practically zero to none...for all I know is that my family are the only ones left. “ she said it was painful to talk about, but she understood him.

I..I’m glad you made it out alive I am so sorry..” she frowned.

Eris went wide eyed and her wings lowered in sadness, her heart aching too. She knew how rare vultures were too but...this had to stop. Discrimination towards birds of prey..or hunting of other birds.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:24 pm

@Checkmate

The vulture was sort of suprised with the sympathy he was getting. The only one who ever showed him sympathy was his mother. Hes never experienced it before from someone else, and frankly, he is starting to like these two. He then felt horrible for the bluejay:

“Oh- oh god im so sorry. Killing any bird for their feathers is awful..”

He blinked:

“And its alright, ive dealt with discrimination my entire life. Sometimes if something wont change, youre just going to have to get used to it i guess..”

People killed Vultures not for their feathers, but they killed or framed them because they dont like them. Vultures are among one of the most hated species on Etheria; people want them either dead or banished. There were more vultures than bluejays of course. But they were still being hunted as well. Hunting any bird on Etheria is horrible, thats like humans hunting humans.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:53 pm

“ Aint that the truth “ Eris commented sadly, she’s dealt with discrimination before. Faustus as well...just because they creeped people out.

Aella nodded sadly, her eyes starting to well up just from thinking about it. She has dealt with discrimination in her own way she supposed...some found bluejays annoying, some didn’t.

“ ...you got a point. And I’m sorry...I get, scared easily. I’m sorry if it came off as discrimination. And it’s okay...I guess...I...I dunno...it’s...it’s a mess. But y-yeah it’s awful...“ Aella said and wiped her eyes dry. Sniffling sharply.

Eris looked over at Aella and wrapped her wing around her in a protective manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:58 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent blinked; hed found another way how to screw up.

“Im sorry i shouldntve said anything-“

He was about to say something else, but his voice deepened a little, almost growly as he perked his head up. Hes completely silent and sniffed once.

“Shit”

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:05 pm

“ nono it’s okay- really-“ Aella reassured softly, he shared so it was fair for her to share.

Though her brow raised and she grew scared and concerned. This wasn’t good..

“ w-what is it?” She asked.

Eris perked her head up, her pupils shrinking almost, she stood closer to Aella and wrapped her entire wing around the bluejay. Her entire nature switched like a light switch being flipped. It was sentinel like..robotic..her only goal right now was to protect Aella.

what is it?” Eris repeated sternly after scanning the skies and looking back at Vincent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:14 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent sniffed again to be sure. He has an incredible sense of smell and could smell other birds from a mile away. His voice got a bit deeper and quieter, the scottish coming out a bit more:

“Eagles”

As soon as he said that, there was a holler from below the perch. He looked over and saw five eagles standing in the distance from his perch. One of them yelled:

“I know the stench of a vulture from miles away! Ooh! A bluejay too? Those feathers are Money!”

Vincent practically snarled at them. His teeth showed a little bit s he went to the edge of the perch to look at them all:

“id get lost if i were you or Ill make you my next meal, earbleeder”

His tone was serious, and his eyes were dead focused on the bald eagle in the middle. They came because they wanted to gang up on a vulture. But now theres a bluejay on the line, and now they want her more than him.

Last edited by soapster on Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:23 pm

( OOOOOP- AND POOR CHOICE OF WORDS FOO LMFAOOOO H E L P P MIGHT WANNA EDIT THAT WORD -)

Eris’ s muscles tensed up, she knew if they flew away, the rest of the eagles would fly after them both. If they split up- Aella would be dead. She couldn’t defend herself.

Aella was shaking by now and cowered beside Eris, her eyes wide with fear. No...nonono she didn’t wanna die! Not now. The anxiety and dread was too much at the moment.

Eris bared her teeth as well “ FUCK OFF YA GOLDEN BRATS, THIS BLUEJAY IS MINE. AND MINE ALONE. SORRY BUT GO SCREW WITH SOMEONE ELSE “ she yelled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:31 pm

@Checkmate

BHAHAGAGHAGAH I DIDNT NOTICE THAT LMFAO TY. BRANE WENT POOF MB)

The bald eagle in the middle snickered:

“Wow, a Raven is talkin shit to us?” They all snickered. “And were not golden, preybirds. And im suprised this ragged freak hasnt eaten you yet”

The bald eagle as well as the rest of them flew up onto the perch on the edge, Vincent being in the middle of them. He did not hesitate to extend his wings out to block the raptors from the raven and bluejays sight. His voice rose and tensed. The vulture meant business:

“I said l e a v e”

The bald eagle stood shocked:

“A vulture.. protecting prey birds?? What has this world come to?!”
He snickered: “And what are you gonna-“

The eagle was cut off as Vincent quickly smacked him off of the perch with a swipe of his wing. The rest of the eagles tensed up as the bald eagle climbed back up onto the perch, angry now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:54 pm

( LMFAO IS OKI FOO BAHA )
( AND OOP GET EM )

Aella went frozen, mind lost in fear and panic as her heart raced once she saw the eagles land on the perch. She couldn’t think at all...all she could do is cling to the raven.

Eris smirked once she saw Vincent smack the brute, though she was impressed....he protected them?....she was..thankful none the less. However after the bald Eagle got up, it was her turn. Her pupils turned snake ish, and her wings rose high, spreading them as far as wide as possible.

we said, leave. I won’t be afraid to rip off your wings if you so much as breath, in this bluejays direction, or if you harm a feather on him. Do you understand me? I am much more, then meets the eye. ” Eris said as she stared the bald Eagle leader dead in the eyes. Her voice incredibly deep.

Like Vincent, she meant buisness and wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty.

Aella was thankful yes but she was frozen at the moment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:03 pm

@Checkmate

Vincent gave a glance at Eris. He wanted to give a smile but with the conditions at the moment he couldnt. He was impressed as well, and respected that she can and will stand up and fight. But he also doesnt want her to get hurt either. He also knows from his mother and late-wife to never get in a womans way when theyre angry.

Vincent readies himself in a better posture before the eagles went at them. Two going for Eris while the other three jumped Vincent.

Vincent easily shoved them off of the perch with his giant wings, and when one of them flew back up he grabbed their foot midair and flung them into the ground before snapping their neck with one hand. The other then tried to dart for Aella, but his fist plunged through their chest ripping out their innards before falling dead infront of her. The bald eagle was left, he was fairly panicked. Vincent swiped his legs put from under him so he fell down. He then put his knee on his chest while grabbing his neck, slowly squeezing it. He wasnt planning on killing this one unless he wouldnt cooperate. The eagle struggled in his grasp.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:19 pm

( EHEHEHE )

Eris let out a sharp hiss and lunged for the two remaining bald eagles, she aimed to smack one of them with her wing, and aimed to pin the other one.

Aella went wide eyed, the bald eagles dead body infront of her, the smell of blood grossed her out, she was frozen in a panic attack as she watched the carnage.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next