The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Medical Facility

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 5 Empty Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[Feel free to post!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 5 Empty Re: Argon Medical Facility

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:45 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
(Their relationship is crumbling
AAAAAAAAA)

“You know that isn’t true! I love you more then anything! I can’t protect you, I can only try to! I’m weak, I can’t do anything! I can barely protect you! You know I didn’t lie to you! Pavel did something to me, I don’t know what he did! Please, I wouldn’t lie to you! You know I never lie to you! “ Chris was barely standing up, only fueled by his love for Skye. “I LOVE YOU SKYE! AND I ALWAYS WILL!”

"Then why did you try to kill me?" Skye whispered. "Why did you tell me I was worthless? Why did you say I shouldn't be alive?" She shakily brought herself up. "I trusted you with everything, Chris. Everything." She wanted to believe she could fix whatever had happened to him, but she had no idea where to start. She didn't even know if she could believe him now.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(Their relationship is crumbling
AAAAAAAAA)

“You know that isn’t true! I love you more then anything! I can’t protect you, I can only try to! I’m weak, I can’t do anything! I can barely protect you! You know I didn’t lie to you! Pavel did something to me, I don’t know what he did! Please, I wouldn’t lie to you! You know I never lie to you! “ Chris was barely standing up, only fueled by his love for Skye. “I LOVE YOU SKYE! AND I ALWAYS WILL!”

"Then why did you try to kill me?" Skye whispered. "Why did you tell me I was worthless? Why did you say I shouldn't be alive?" She shakily brought herself up. "I trusted you with everything, Chris. Everything." She wanted to believe she could fix whatever had happened to him, but she had no idea where to start. She didn't even know if she could believe him now.
"Skye..." Chris pulled off his ring. "If you still don't trust me, then take it. Take the ring."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Skye..." Chris pulled off his ring. "If you still don't trust me, then take it. Take the ring."

Skye furiously shook her head 'no', and scooted backwards on the floor. "I want to trust you... but.. I'm scared.." her lower lip trembled. "I-I'm scared, Chris..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:47 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye furiously shook her head 'no', and scooted backwards on the floor. "I want to trust you... but.. I'm scared.." her lower lip trembled. "I-I'm scared, Chris..."
"I'm sorry. I can't be with you if I scare you. I don't want you to be afraid of me." Chris dropped the ring, and slowly walked away from her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"I'm sorry. I can't be with you if I scare you. I don't want you to be afraid of me."  Chris dropped the ring, and slowly walked away from her.

"Wait.." Skye called weakly, reaching out to him. "Please.. don't leave me all alone..." She still had a sliver of faith in him.. despite all he said. "I don't... I don't want you to leave.. and I don't know why..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"I'm sorry. I can't be with you if I scare you. I don't want you to be afraid of me."  Chris dropped the ring, and slowly walked away from her.

"Wait.." Skye called weakly, reaching out to him. "Please.. don't leave me all alone..." She still had a sliver of faith in him.. despite all he said. "I don't... I don't want you to leave.. and I don't know why..."
"Skye, I don't want you to be afraid of me. I'm trying to protect you. You... You can do it without me." Chris kept on walking, but a bit slower. He didn't want to, but he needed to protect her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:20 pm

@Bumblebee

"Why are you doing this to me..?" Skye breathed, tears rolling down her face. "What do I need to do to get you away from the occupation? Why... why do you love me one minute, then snap.. I..." she grimaced. "I love you, Chris. More than any other program. If you leave, I'll lose my reason to live."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:50 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:@Bumblebee

"Why are you doing this to me..?" Skye breathed, tears rolling down her face. "What do I need to do to get you away from the occupation? Why... why do you love me one minute, then snap.. I..." she grimaced. "I love you, Chris. More than any other program. If you leave, I'll lose my reason to live."
Chris began crying. He ran over to Skye, and almost crushed her in his arm. He held him very close. He took a raspy breath, holding her best he could. “I’m sorry Skye, I’m so so sorry... I’m sorry for hurting you... I’m sorry for everything!” Tears streamed down his face. ”H-How is your chest doing? I didn’t hurt you too badly, did I?”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris began crying. He ran over to Skye, and almost crushed her in his arm. He held him very close. He took a raspy breath, holding her best he could. “I’m sorry Skye, I’m so so sorry... I’m sorry for hurting you... I’m sorry for everything!” Tears streamed down his face. ”H-How is your chest doing? I didn’t hurt you too badly, did I?”

Skye could only weep in return. She clung to Chris for dear life, face buried in his shoulder, fingers buried in his hair. He was back now.. right?

"Is it really you?" she managed to choke out. "Are you still there? The real you?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:59 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye could only weep in return. She clung to Chris for dear life, face buried in his shoulder, fingers buried in his hair. He was back now.. right?

"Is it really you?" she managed to choke out. "Are you still there? The real you?"
“It’s me. It’s really me. I’ll prove it if I have to.” Chris playfully pinned her to the ground. He kissed her, not letting go of her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“It’s me. It’s really me. I’ll prove it if I have to.” Chris playfully pinned her to the ground. He kissed her, not letting go of her.

Skye hugged him tightly, tears seeping into his lightsuit. All she could do was hold him.. she was at a loss for words. "I love you..." she whispered eventually, repeating the phrase a few times. It was all she could bring herself to say.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:09 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye hugged him tightly, tears seeping into his lightsuit. All she could do was hold him.. she was at a loss for words. "I love you..." she whispered eventually, repeating the phrase a few times. It was all she could bring herself to say.
“I love you too... I love you so so much...” His circuitry turned a bright purple. He wouldn’t stop kissing her, he even began to kiss her neck a bit.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“I love you too... I love you so so much...” His circuitry turned a bright purple. He wouldn’t stop kissing her, he even began to kiss her neck a bit.

Skye kept holding onto him, grip only tightening. She didn't want to let him go.. but then her grip loosened. "Okay, but... how do we fix it? Your brain, I mean."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye kept holding onto him, grip only tightening. She didn't want to let him go.. but then her grip loosened. "Okay, but... how do we fix it? Your brain, I mean."
“Not too sure. Maybe we could find something at Pavel’s lab? “ Chris gave her one more long, affectionate kiss on then neck. He began starring into her bright green eyes.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:03 pm

Bumblebee wrote:“Not too sure. Maybe we could find something at Pavel’s lab? “ Chris gave her one more long, affectionate kiss on then neck. He began staring into her bright green eyes.

Skye blinked slowly, then looked downward. "Okay. I just... I wanna make sure you stay like this forever.. I don't want you to be scary again..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“Not too sure. Maybe we could find something at Pavel’s lab? “ Chris gave her one more long, affectionate kiss on then neck. He began staring into her bright green eyes.

Skye blinked slowly, then looked downward. "Okay. I just... I wanna make sure you stay like this forever.. I don't want you to be scary again..."
Chris let out a long sigh. “I hope that too. How is your chest doing?” He got off of her, but sat right beside her. He carefully traced the cut with his finger.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris let out a long sigh. “I hope that too. How is your chest doing?” He got off of her, but sat right beside her. He carefully traced the cut with his finger.
(Chris: imma touchy the scratch
Skye: wHOA MAN PERSONAL SPACE-)

Skye's lightlines flooded with violet at the touch, becoming tongue-tied for a second before speaking. "I-I'm okay." She could only imagine what it would look like under the lights that revealed hidden wounds. At times she felt like she was only a heap of dying voxels, stacked on top of each other to mimic a program's appearance.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(Chris: imma touchy the scratch
Skye: wHOA MAN PERSONAL SPACE-)

Skye's lightlines flooded with violet at the touch, becoming tongue-tied for a second before speaking. "I-I'm okay." She could only imagine what it would look like under the lights that revealed hidden wounds. At times she felt like she was only a heap of dying voxels, stacked on top of each other to mimic a program's appearance.
(but
we areeee a couple
you touch me hair)

”Are you sure? I hope I didn’t hurt you too badly...” Chris touched it again, not seeing her violetness. He carefully touched it, not pushing too hard.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
(but
we areeee a couple
you touch me hair)

”Are you sure? I hope I didn’t hurt you too badly...” Chris touched it again, not seeing her violetness. He carefully touched it, not pushing too hard.

Thin violet lines overtook the sides of Skye's face and neck, like geometric purple fireworks.

"S-sorry... I-I'm just.. I think I'm just a little flustered.. is all." His hand felt so warm and gentle.. she leaned against his shoulder and closed her eyes, abdominal muscles and diaphragm finally relaxing.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:25 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(but
we areeee a couple
you touch me hair)

Thin violet lines overtook the sides of Skye's face and neck, like geometric purple fireworks.

"S-sorry... I-I'm just.. I think I'm just a little flustered.. is all." His hand felt so warm and gentle.. she leaned against his shoulder and closed her eyes, abdominal muscles and diaphragm finally relaxing.

Oh.

“Flustered, you say? “ Chris smiled. He carefully traced the wound, finally seeing her violet lines. He gently touched in the middle of the wound, being very careful not too hurt her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:28 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Oh.

“Flustered, you say? “ Chris smiled. He carefully traced the wound, finally seeing her  violet lines. He gently touched in the middle of the wound, being very careful not to hurt her.

"Ow.." Skye somewhat squeaked, eyes squinting. A brighter pulse of magenta coursed through her lightlines before dimming to a deep indigo. "Feels weird.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Oh.

“Flustered, you say? “ Chris smiled. He carefully traced the wound, finally seeing her  violet lines. He gently touched in the middle of the wound, being very careful not to hurt her.

"Ow.." Skye somewhat squeaked, eyes squinting. A brighter pulse of magenta coursed through her lightlines before dimming to a deep indigo. "Feels weird.."
”Sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Chris moved his hand away from her wound. He held her, but it was a little hard.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
”Sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Chris moved his hand away from her wound. He held her, but it was a little hard.
(medics to these two: yo, you good?
Chris: yeah we're good)

"It's okay.. I was a little defensive. I guess.. I mean.. just a micro ago you stabbed me there." Skye mumbled, awkwardly glancing at the floor as the violet lightlines only increased in brightness.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:51 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(medics to these two: yo, you good?
Chris: yeah we're good)

"It's okay.. I was a little defensive. I guess.. I mean.. just a micro ago you stabbed me there." Skye mumbled, awkwardly glancing at the floor as the violet lightlines only increased in brightness.
(What if
They had to Pavel lab
And meanie Tesler be there?)

“How come you were flustered when I touched it? Or is it because I’m the one touching it~“ Chris smiled, and gave her a furry of kisses on the neck. He didn’t stop there. He put his hand on her wound, being careful not too hurt her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:57 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
(What if
They had to Pavel lab
And meanie Tesler be there?)

“How come you were flustered when I touched it? Or is it because I’m the one touching it~“ Chris smiled, and gave her a flurry of kisses on the neck. He didn’t stop there. He put his hand on her wound, being careful not to hurt her.
(Heheh
sure
Haven't roleplayed him in a while >:3)

"Aah- hey--!" Skye squeaked out a laugh, skin covered in magenta streaks. "What if somebody sees you?" She tried her best to keep her composure, tucking her head down to hide the purple glow. "It's that fuzzy feeling again. It makes me feel kinda shaky.. and really warm.. a-and i just don't know how to handle it, that's all. Um.. should we go..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next