The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Medical Facility

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 7 Empty Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[Feel free to post!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 7 Empty Re: Argon Medical Facility

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Skye shouldn't have to pay. Those ISOs may have killed your friends but this one hasn't She is the sweetest program ever, she only wants to be with me. " Chris stood between her and Skye. " I may not be that good at fighting, but I will defend her to my last voxel." He pulled out his disc, ready to protect his future wife.

"Besides," Skye breathed, "Master made me indestructible."

"No wonder Pavel took you in. He didn't want to get on Tesler's bad side with his experiments. Makes sense that he chose an ISO like you to run tests on." Paige shook her head. She locked eyes with Chris. "I don't think you know who you're dealing with, program. I am the greatest warrior in CLU's army. Tesler told me himself."

Skye looked at Chris with nervous green eyes.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 2:42 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Skye shouldn't have to pay. Those ISOs may have killed your friends but this one hasn't She is the sweetest program ever, she only wants to be with me. " Chris stood between her and Skye. " I may not be that good at fighting, but I will defend her to my last voxel." He pulled out his disc, ready to protect his future wife.

"Besides," Skye breathed, "Master made me indestructible."

"No wonder Pavel took you in. He didn't want to get on Tesler's bad side with his experiments. Makes sense that he chose an ISO like you to run tests on." Paige shook her head. She locked eyes with Chris. "I don't think you know who you're dealing with, program. I am the greatest warrior in CLU's army. Tesler told me himself."

Skye looked at Chris with nervous green eyes.
"Medics aren't supposed to fight." Chris lit his disc and stood ready to fight Paige. He would protect Skye with everything he had. "Come on, take the first shot."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Medics aren't supposed to fight."  Chris lit his disc and stood ready to fight Paige. He would protect Skye with everything he had. "Come on, take the first shot."

Skye tugged on his arm. "No! We just almost lost Mara, I am not going to lose you too!"

Paige scoffed. "Quit using that soldier as a voxel shield, ISO. My quarrel is with you, not him."

"I swear to Flynn, if you so much as touch a hair on his head, I'll..." Skye growled, holding onto Chris tightly.

"You'll what? Derez me? You'll only prove my point."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Medics aren't supposed to fight."  Chris lit his disc and stood ready to fight Paige. He would protect Skye with everything he had. "Come on, take the first shot."

Skye tugged on his arm. "No! We just almost lost Mara, I am not going to lose you too!"

Paige scoffed. "Quit using that soldier as a voxel shield, ISO. My quarrel is with you, not him."

"I swear to Flynn, if you so much as touch a hair on his head, I'll..." Skye growled, holding onto Chris tightly.

"You'll what? Derez me?  You'll only prove my point."
"If you quarrel with her, then you quarrel with me. " Chris held Skye closer to him with one hand, and his disc with the other. " If you take one more step, then I'll engage. Stay away from Skye, and I won't fight you.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"If you quarrel with her, then you quarrel with me. " Chris held Skye closer to him with one hand, and his disc with the other. " If you take one more step, then I'll engage. Stay away from Skye, and I won't fight you.

Paige snarled. She forgot that she'd intended to have Vernal in on this action.

"Keep that ISO quarantined, otherwise I'll send more forces your way. And remember, I know where you live," she hissed, putting her disc away.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"If you quarrel with her, then you quarrel with me. " Chris held Skye closer to him with one hand, and his disc with the other. " If you take one more step, then I'll engage. Stay away from Skye, and I won't fight you.

Paige snarled. She forgot that she'd intended to have Vernal in on this action.

"Keep that ISO quarantined, otherwise I'll send more forces your way. And remember, I know where you live," she hissed, putting her disc away.
"Fine. Is she placed under house arrest?" Chris asked the commander. He put his disc up, wrapping an arm around Skye's shoulders at the same time.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 9:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Fine. Is she placed under house arrest?" Chris asked the commander. He put his disc up, wrapping an arm around Skye's shoulders at the same time.

Paige breathed a heavy, irritated sigh. "Yes. But if she so much as steps outside of that apartment, Tesler himself will be hearing about it."

"Thank you..." Skye said over and over, knees giving out as the adrenaline left her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Fine. Is she placed under house arrest?" Chris asked the commander. He put his disc up, wrapping an arm around Skye's shoulders at the same time.

Paige breathed a heavy, irritated sigh. "Yes. But if she so much as steps outside of that apartment, Tesler himself will be hearing about it."

"Thank you..." Skye said over and over, knees giving out as the adrenaline left her.
Chris caught her, gently placing her against the wall. "When is this happening? Today I presume?" He crossed his arms at Paige.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 09, 2021 5:37 pm

@Bumblebee

Paige sheathed her disc and nodded. "Yes. Do not break the agreement, soldier. Otherwise both of you will subsequently be derezzed."

Skye was nearly unconscious by now, but she was able to reach out for Chris, feeble as the gesture was.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun May 09, 2021 8:55 pm

Pidge wrote:@Bumblebee

Paige sheathed her disc and nodded. "Yes. Do not break the agreement, soldier. Otherwise, both of you will subsequently be derezzed."

Skye was nearly unconscious by now, but she was able to reach out for Chris, feeble as the gesture was.
Chris put her head against his chest, holding her hand steady. "Easy, easy." He whispered soothing words to her.

"The house arrest is for her only, right? I can leave the apartment, but she can't, correct?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 11:28 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris put her head against his chest, holding her hand steady. "Easy, easy." He whispered soothing words to her.

"The house arrest is for her only, right? I can leave the apartment, but she can't, correct?"

Skye leaned on him and drifted out of consciousness, breathing beginning to normalize.

"Yes. Now get out of my sight. You're lucky I didn't kill you when I had the chance," Paige scoffed, whirling around and stalking off in the other direction. "I have to make sure she didn't infect anyone else."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris put her head against his chest, holding her hand steady. "Easy, easy." He whispered soothing words to her.

Skye leaned on him and drifted out of consciousness, breathing beginning to normalize.

"Yes. Now get out of my sight. You're lucky I didn't kill you when I had the chance," Paige scoffed, whirling around and stalking off in the other direction. "I have to make sure she didn't infect anyone else."
Chris muttered under his breath. "She didn't infect anyone..." He picked up Skye in his arms and began to walk so he could find Mara's room. He hoped she was okay, Dyson cut her leg off.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 1:22 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris muttered under his breath. "She didn't infect anyone..." He picked up Skye in his arms and began to walk so he could find Mara's room. He hoped she was okay, Dyson cut her leg off.
(Zed:
wait
he did WHAT-?)

Skye nestled herself into Chris' arms and rested peacefully, circuitry pulsing calmly. She didn't say it all the time, but she loved having a tall program like him to snuggle with. He could carry her around, and keep her warm, and.. all in all, she adored being with him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris muttered under his breath. "She didn't infect anyone..." He picked up Skye in his arms and began to walk so he could find Mara's room. He hoped she was okay, Dyson cut her leg off.
(Zed:
wait
he did WHAT-?)

Skye nestled herself into Chris's arms and rested peacefully, circuitry pulsing calmly. She didn't say it all the time, but she loved having a tall program like him to snuggle with. He could carry her around, and keep her warm, and.. all in all, she adored being with him.
"Mara, where are you?" Chris ran his hair through Skye's blonde hair, giving her small kisses on the head. He went past a room and saw a dash of blue hair. Mara?

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Mara, where are you?" Chris ran his hand through Skye's blonde hair, giving her small kisses on the head. He went past a room and saw a dash of blue hair. Mara?

It was a wonder Mara could say anything at all, but she was able to weakly call out to him as he passed by.

"In here, Chris..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 2:56 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Mara, where are you?" Chris ran his hand through Skye's blonde hair, giving her small kisses on the head. He went past a room and saw a dash of blue hair. Mara?

It was a wonder Mara could say anything at all, but she was able to weakly call out to him as he passed by.

"In here, Chris..."
"Mara.." Chris carefully opened the door as he placed Skye on the ground. "Hey... You doing all right?" He knelt by her side as she laid in the medical bed. "I was going to call Zed in a bit..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Mara.." Chris carefully opened the door as he placed Skye on the ground. "Hey... You doing all right?" He knelt by her side as she laid in the medical bed. "I was going to call Zed in a bit..."
(Skye:
wait wut
dis is no warm firewal bae
dis cold flor
me no like)

Mara barely opened her eyes and managed to tilt her head in his direction. "Never better," she grunted sarcastically. "And.. oh, gosh, please be careful when you call him. He might have a panic attack. Maybe it'd be better if you didn't call him.. like.. tell him in person. To make sure somebody can catch him when he passes out."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Mara.." Chris carefully opened the door as he placed Skye on the ground. "Hey... You doing all right?" He knelt by her side as she laid in the medical bed. "I was going to call Zed in a bit..."
(Skye:
wait wut
dis is no warm firewal bae
dis cold flor
me no like)

Mara barely opened her eyes and managed to tilt her head in his direction. "Never better," she grunted sarcastically. "And.. oh, gosh, please be careful when you call him. He might have a panic attack. Maybe it'd be better if you didn't call him.. like.. tell him in person. To make sure somebody can catch him when he passes out."
[ me pic sky up
sky now warm!]

Chris nodded. "I'll visit Zed to tell him. You okay with him visiting? I imagine he'll want to visit. " He would probably tell Zed to visit Mara. Zend would panic over Mara, the two were close.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[ me pic sky up
sky now warm!]

Chris nodded. "I'll visit Zed to tell him. You okay with him visiting? I imagine he'll want to visit. " He would probably tell Zed to visit Mara. Zed would panic over Mara, the two were close.
(Skye:
yaaaay)

"Yeah, I'll be able to calm him down if he does. He and I have a few grounding techniques we run through to take care of it," Mara chuckled softly. "Is Skye okay?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 6:12 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[ me pic sky up
sky now warm!]

Chris nodded. "I'll visit Zed to tell him. You okay with him visiting? I imagine he'll want to visit. " He would probably tell Zed to visit Mara. Zed would panic over Mara, the two were close.
(Skye:
yaaaay)

"Yeah, I'll be able to calm him down if he does. He and I have a few grounding techniques we run through to take care of it," Mara chuckled softly. "Is Skye okay?"
" Okay then. Gotcha. Skye?" Chris looked over at her, and she was laying on the floor. He picked her back up, smothering her with warmth. "She's fine now. When I pick her up, she becomes okay." He looked down at her bright green eyes. "I'll make sure Zed doesn't pass out. And, I'll send him to you to make sure. "

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Bumblebee wrote:" Okay then. Gotcha. Skye?" Chris looked over at her, and she was laying on the floor. He picked her back up, smothering her with warmth. "She's fine now. When I pick her up, she becomes okay." He looked down at her bright green eyes. "I'll make sure Zed doesn't pass out. And, I'll send him to you to make sure. "

"Okay, thank you," Mara chuckled. "I'm glad she's alright. Man, I wish we could go one cycle without one of us getting seriously injured..."

Skye wrapped her arms around Chris and nuzzled a bit closer to him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:" Okay then. Gotcha. Skye?" Chris looked over at her, and she was laying on the floor. He picked her back up, smothering her with warmth. "She's fine now. When I pick her up, she becomes okay." He looked down at her bright green eyes. "I'll make sure Zed doesn't pass out. And, I'll send him to you to make sure. "

"Okay, thank you," Mara chuckled. "I'm glad she's alright. Man, I wish we could go one cycle without one of us getting seriously injured..."

Skye wrapped her arms around Chris and nuzzled a bit closer to him.
" Yeah... I hope this is the last big incident. I guess we'll be on our way to the garage. I'll tell Beck that you'll be out of commission. " He held Skye close to his chest to heat her. He began walking towards the door, but he stopped. " I'll visit you. " He left soon after.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 7:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:" Yeah... I hope this is the last big incident. I guess we'll be on our way to the garage. I'll tell Beck that you'll be out of commission. " He held Skye close to his chest to heat her. He began walking towards the door, but he stopped. " I'll visit you. " He left soon after.

"Holy Flynn, Beck!" Mara groaned to herself. "Ohhhh gosh, I hope he's okay..."

Skye woke up slightly and looked up at Chris with tired eyes. "Paige go away...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:" Yeah... I hope this is the last big incident. I guess we'll be on our way to the garage. I'll tell Beck that you'll be out of commission. " He held Skye close to his chest to heat her. He began walking towards the door, but he stopped. " I'll visit you. " He left soon after.

"Holy Flynn, Beck!" Mara groaned to herself. "Ohhhh gosh, I hope he's okay..."

Skye woke up slightly and looked up at Chris with tired eyes. "Paige go away...?"
(waitareyourpingbecknow?)

" Yeah, she's gone. You can go back to sleep, we'll just be going to the garage in the meantime. I need to break the news to Beck and Zed." He kissed Skye on the nose.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Bumblebee wrote:(waitareyourpingbecknow?)

" Yeah, she's gone. You can go back to sleep, we'll just be going to the garage in the meantime. I need to break the news to Beck and Zed." He kissed Skye on the nose.
(I can!
unlessyouwantto-)
(also have you seen Voltron? Or heard of it? bc Skye and Chris look a LOT like Pidge and Keith-)
(the irony that there's "Tron" in the name of it-)

"Ohhh, okay," Skye nodded, letting her eyes fall closed. She yawned. "Okay, I go sleep now. Night-night, baby."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next