The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Medical Facility

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 6 Empty Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[Feel free to post!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 6 Empty Re: Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:52 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(What if
They had to Pavel lab
And meanie Tesler be there?)

“How come you were flustered when I touched it? Or is it because I’m the one touching it~“ Chris smiled, and gave her a flurry of kisses on the neck. He didn’t stop there. He put his hand on her wound, being careful not to hurt her.
(Heheh
sure
Haven't roleplayed him in a while >:3)

"Aah- hey--!" Skye squeaked out a laugh, skin covered in magenta streaks. "What if somebody sees you?" She tried her best to keep her composure, tucking her head down to hide the purple glow. "It's that fuzzy feeling again. It makes me feel kinda shaky.. and really warm.. a-and i just don't know how to handle it, that's all. Um.. should we go..?"
“Hehe, you’re very cute like this~ It doesn’t matter if anybody sees us~ “ Chris said very playfully. “ I’m trying to recreate that feeling for you~ We can stay for a little longer, you like the feeling~“ Chris gave her more kisses on the neck with lots affection. He wouldn’t stop kissing her. He traced her wound, putting a little more pressure than he expected.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:01 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Hehe, you’re very cute like this~ It doesn’t matter if anybody sees us~ “ Chris said very playfully. “ I’m trying to recreate that feeling for you~ We can stay for a little longer, you like the feeling~“  Chris gave her more kisses on the neck with lots of affection. He wouldn’t stop kissing her. He traced her wound, putting a little more pressure than he expected.

"Aaoww-- ow!" Skye yelped. "That time it actually hurt." She playfully pushed him away. "Maybe-- maybe we should--" she broke off, noticing a pair of seemingly confused medical programs watching them from the end of the hallway. "Um.. we've got company."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:50 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
“Hehe, you’re very cute like this~ It doesn’t matter if anybody sees us~ “ Chris said very playfully. “ I’m trying to recreate that feeling for you~ We can stay for a little longer, you like the feeling~“  Chris gave her more kisses on the neck with lots of affection. He wouldn’t stop kissing her. He traced her wound, putting a little more pressure than he expected.

"Aaoww-- ow!" Skye yelped. "That time it actually hurt." She playfully pushed him away. "Maybe-- maybe we should--" she broke off, noticing a pair of seemingly confused medical programs watching them from the end of the hallway. "Um.. we've got company."
“Oh. We should be going before they suspect anything.” Chris stood up, and hid Skye in his arm. “Nothing to see here! You can leave now!”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:53 am

Bumblebee wrote:
“Oh. We should be going before they suspect anything.” Chris stood up, and hid Skye in his arm. “Nothing to see here! You can leave now!”

After shooting him looks of suspicion and slight concern, the two doctors turned around and slowly walked away.

Skye giggled to herself, embarrassed but not too much.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:43 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

After shooting him looks of suspicion and slight concern, the two doctors turned around and slowly walked away.

Skye giggled to herself, embarrassed but not too much.
(plot twist, one of them was cmdR_Paige)

”Skye, this isn’t funny!” Chris looked down at her, and giggled too. He ran his hand through her hair and smiled. He loved it when she was happy.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 am

Bumblebee wrote:

”Skye, this isn’t funny!” Chris looked down at her, and giggled too. He ran his hand through her hair and smiled. He loved it when she was happy.
(and she's like
wow, they really *do* love each other)

"I know, I know.." Skye grinned bashfully, purple-glowing blooms receding off her face. "I just didn't want to let you do something that would embarrass you later.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:18 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

(and she's like
wow, they really *do* love each other)

"I know, I know.." Skye grinned bashfully, purple-glowing blooms receding off her face. "I just didn't want to let you do something that would embarrass you later.."
”I would be fine with you embarrassing me. Because you’re the one embarrassing me.” Chris returned the grin, and ran his hand through her hair. “You like it when I do this, don’t you?”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:54 am

Bumblebee wrote:
”I would be fine with you embarrassing me. Because you’re the one embarrassing me.” Chris returned the grin, and ran his hand through her hair. “You like it when I do this, don’t you?”

"Mm-hm." Skye smiled, closing her eyes. She subconsciously leaned into his hand, tilting her chin up so he could touch all points of her head-- a bit like a cat would. "Makes me feel relaxed."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Mm-hm." Skye smiled, closing her eyes. She subconsciously leaned into his hand, tilting her chin up so he could touch all points of her head-- a bit like a cat would. "Makes me feel relaxed."
“You act so cute.” Chris kept on running his hand through her hair, smiling all the way. “Just tell me when you want to go to Pavel’s lab, okay honey?”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:50 am

Bumblebee wrote:“You act so cute.” Chris kept on running his hand through her hair, smiling all the way. “Just tell me when you want to go to Pavel’s lab, okay honey?”

Skye tensed at the mention of Pavel's lab, eyes snapping open. "Um.. o-okay, I will.." She tried not to let her emotions show, but she was rather unsettled by the thought of entering that place again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:58 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“You act so cute.” Chris kept on running his hand through her hair, smiling all the way. “Just tell me when you want to go to Pavel’s lab, okay honey?”

Skye tensed at the mention of Pavel's lab, eyes snapping open. "Um.. o-okay, I will.." She tried not to let her emotions show, but she was rather unsettled by the thought of entering that place again.
“Is something wrong? Please, I can tell by the tone of your voice that something is wrong. “ Chris had a worried look on his face. He brought Skye close to his chest, and kept on running his hand through her hair.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Bumblebee wrote:“Is something wrong? Please, I can tell by the tone of your voice that something is wrong. “ Chris had a worried look on his face. He brought Skye close to his chest, and kept on running his hand through her hair.

"It's just that.. I'm not.. I'm not exactly looking forward to going there," Skye admitted, looking at the floor. "Too many memories. Ironic, huh? The one thing I want to forget.. I always remember." She pressed closer to Chris, feeling comforted by his presence.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:14 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“Is something wrong? Please, I can tell by the tone of your voice that something is wrong. “ Chris had a worried look on his face. He brought Skye close to his chest, and kept on running his hand through her hair.

"It's just that.. I'm not.. I'm not exactly looking forward to going there," Skye admitted, looking at the floor. "Too many memories. Ironic, huh? The one thing I want to forget.. I always remember." She pressed closer to Chris, feeling comforted by his presence.
”Maybe we can find something there to could help you with that...?” Chris didn’t know what to say to her. He tried to comfort her, but it was hard.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 pm

Bumblebee wrote:”Maybe we can find something there to could help you with that...?” Chris didn’t know what to say to her. He tried to comfort her, but it was hard.

"Maybe." Skye shrugged. "I guess we can go. I'm just.. I don't want something bad to happen. I'm worried that I'll break down, or that you'll go crazy again, or... I dunno..." she breathed an exasperated sigh. "You know me."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:46 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:”Maybe we can find something there to could help you with that...?” Chris didn’t know what to say to her. He tried to comfort her, but it was hard.

"Maybe." Skye shrugged. "I guess we can go. I'm just.. I don't want something bad to happen. I'm worried that I'll break down, or that you'll go crazy again, or... I dunno..." she breathed an exasperated sigh. "You know me."
"I do." Chris brought her in a big hug, and let go. "I guess we should be going, if you want to."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:42 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"I do." Chris brought her in a big hug, and let go. "I guess we should be going, if you want to."

"Okay. I'll follow your lead," Skye nodded.

(Timeskip? We can put his lab in the Outlands maybe, since it's not a specific location in Argon?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Okay. I'll follow your lead," Skye nodded.

(Timeskip? We can put his lab in the Outlands maybe, since it's not a specific location in Argon?)
(Sure!
But, one more thing before we go)

Chris spotted his ring. He picked it up and slid it on his hand. It was hard for him, considering he had one arm. He gave a kiss to Skye, and held her hand.

(Aight
Now we can go)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 06, 2021 9:12 am

Bumblebee wrote:Sure!

Skye skidded to a halt in front of the building and closed the bike, offering to carry Mara if Chris needed the help.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Sure!

Skye skidded to a halt in front of the building and closed the bike, offering to carry Mara if Chris needed the help.
Chris jumped off the bike, running towards the E.R with Mara in his arms. He ran very, very fast. His legs were burning.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris jumped off the bike, running towards the E.R with Mara in his arms. He ran very, very fast. His legs were burning.

Skye ran after him, not bothering to notice the red-circuited she-program walking through the facility.

Paige turned around and watched them dash by, certain that the program they were carrying was Mara, the mechanic.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 12:10 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris jumped off the bike, running towards the E.R with Mara in his arms. He ran very, very fast. His legs were burning.

Skye ran after him, not bothering to notice the red-circuited she-program walking through the facility.

Paige turned around and watched them dash by, certain that the program they were carrying was Mara, the mechanic.
"She needs medical assistance, fast!" Chris burst into the E.R and the green-colored medics ran with a stretcher. They carefully set Mara on it, making sure to not hurt her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 11:54 am

Bumblebee wrote:"She needs medical assistance, fast!" Chris burst into the E.R and the green-colored medics ran with a stretcher. They carefully set Mara on it, making sure to not hurt her.

"Zed's gonna be furious," Skye cringed once the noise died down.

Paige took a few fluid steps towards them, heels clicking on the smooth floor of the building. "Fancy seeing you two here." Her brown eyes blazed with hate, and she slowly reached for her disc. "Let me guess. Your ISO fiancée decided to finally show her true colors?"

Skye backed up and hid behind Chris. "No! I'd never do something like this! This is... this was... another firewall did this... he... M-Master works for him.."

"By "Master", do you mean Chris here, or Pavel?"

"The other one," Skye whimpered. "Not Chris..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"She needs medical assistance, fast!" Chris burst into the E.R and the green-colored medics ran with a stretcher. They carefully set Mara on it, making sure to not hurt her.

"Zed's gonna be furious," Skye cringed once the noise died down.

Paige took a few fluid steps towards them, heels clicking on the smooth floor of the building. "Fancy seeing you two here." Her brown eyes blazed with hate, and she slowly reached for her disc. "Let me guess. Your ISO fiancée decided to finally show her true colors?"

Skye backed up and hid behind Chris. "No! I'd never do something like this! This is... this was... another firewall did this... he... M-Master works for him.."

"By "Master", do you mean Chris here or Pavel?"

"The other one," Skye whimpered. "Not Chris..."
" Paige, Skye wouldn't do this. This was Dyson's doing. It wasn't Skye's. Please put your disc down. " Chris gently held Skye's hand, to try and calm her down.

" Paige. You have to believe me."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Bumblebee wrote:" Paige, Skye wouldn't do this. This was Dyson's doing. It wasn't Skye's. Please put your disc down. " Chris gently held Skye's hand, to try and calm her down.

"Alright. Fine. I believe that much. However, Skye is still a criminal," Paige snarled.

"What..? But.. I haven't done anything wrong...!"

"Maybe you haven't. But there's something else about you that'll get you derezzed." Paige lunged at the small ISO and made a nick in her lightsuit, exposing her ISO mark on her upper left arm.

"Paige.. y-you're Chris' friend.. you're... you're my friend," Skye hiccupped, flying into a panic.

"That's what the first group of ISOs I met told me. And you know what they did?" Paige hissed. "They murdered the entirety of this hospital's staff. All these doctors you see around you were implemented after the massacre. I'm the only surviving medic."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:" Paige, Skye wouldn't do this. This was Dyson's doing. It wasn't Skye's. Please put your disc down. " Chris gently held Skye's hand, to try and calm her down.

"Alright. Fine. I believe that much. However, Skye is still a criminal," Paige snarled.

"What..? But.. I haven't done anything wrong...!"

"Maybe you haven't. But there's something else about you that'll get you derezzed." Paige lunged at the small ISO and made a nick in her flight suit, exposing her ISO mark on her upper left arm.

"Paige.. y-you're Chris' friend.. you're... you're my friend," Skye hiccupped, flying into a panic.

"That's what the first group of ISOs I met told me. And you know what they did?" Paige hissed. "They murdered the entirety of this hospital's staff. All these doctors you see around you were implemented after the massacre. I'm the only surviving medic."
"Skye shouldn't have to pay. Those ISOs may have killed your friends but this one hasn't She is the sweetest program ever, she only wants to be with me. " Chris stood between her and Skye. " I may not be that good at fighting, but I will defend her to my last voxel." He pulled out his disc, ready to protect his future wife.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next