The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Medical Facility

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 4 Empty Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[Feel free to post!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 4 Empty Re: Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“Just Commander Paige. And, you need sleep, so I did let you sleep. She was going to see if I could be admitted out of here.” Chris touched his left arm, or what was remaining of it. A long sigh came from him.

"I'm sorry about your arm. I know it was important to you," Skye said quietly. "Maybe we can.. find you a new one? Or somehow.. regrow your old one by using code from the other arm? I mean... that's something only Flynn would be able to do.. at least on an ISO.. the code's too complex for any basic to make sense of. But maybe if we can find a program who knows how to code... we could get it back." She was far too optimistic. It would be nearly impossible to do that.
“Skye... You’re a genius! All we have to do is copy the code from my other arm to my left arm!” Chris had stood up in happiness. He bounced from foot to foot, thinking about what Skye said. “All we need to do is find someone who knows how to copy code from one arm to the next... “ He paced from one place to the other, thinking of who would suit the job.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Bumblebee wrote:“Skye... You’re a genius! All we have to do is copy the code from my other arm to my left arm!” Chris had stood up in happiness. He bounced from foot to foot, thinking about what Skye said. “All we need to do is find someone who knows how to copy code from one arm to the next... “ He paced from one place to the other, thinking of who would suit the job.

"I feel like the only person I know who'd be able to do that is.. well, Flynn himself. I doubt he'd be coming down from the Users' realm to help us out, though.." Skye sighed, feeling hopeless.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:05 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“Skye... You’re a genius! All we have to do is copy the code from my other arm to my left arm!” Chris had stood up in happiness. He bounced from foot to foot, thinking about what Skye said. “All we need to do is find someone who knows how to copy code from one arm to the next... “ He paced from one place to the other, thinking of who would suit the job.

"I feel like the only person I know who'd be able to do that is.. well, Flynn himself. I doubt he'd be coming down from the Users' realm to help us out, though.." Skye sighed, feeling hopeless.
“Mara might be able to, but... Maybe Patel did some research in his lab about this stuff?” Chris wasn’t paying attention to Skye, he kept on thinking about what could they do.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Mara might be able to, but... Maybe Pavel did some research in his lab about this stuff?” Chris wasn’t paying attention to Skye, he kept on thinking about what could they do.  

"Maybe? It seems like a bit of a long shot though..." Skye looked up at him with a worried expression. She hoped with all her voxels that it would work.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
“Mara might be able to, but... Maybe Pavel did some research in his lab about this stuff?” Chris wasn’t paying attention to Skye, he kept on thinking about what could they do.  

"Maybe? It seems like a bit of a long shot though..." Skye looked up at him with a worried expression. She hoped with all her voxels that it would work.
"A long shot I'm willing to take. We need to go. Now." Chris went and opened the door, stepping out of his room. He looked for Commander Paige, but she wasn't here. "Skye, stay near me. Please."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"A long shot I'm willing to take. We need to go. Now." Chris went and opened the door, stepping out of his room. He looked for Commander Paige, but she wasn't here. "Skye, stay near me. Please."
(I suppose that Pavel could still show up in Skye's dreams / nightmares~)

Skye took hold of his arm like a shy beta, and clung to him as they left. Now that she wasn't worried about Chris being injured, the hospital reminded her too much of Pavel's lab.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:22 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"A long shot I'm willing to take. We need to go. Now." Chris went and opened the door, stepping out of his room. He looked for Commander Paige, but she wasn't here. "Skye, stay near me. Please."
(I suppose that Pavel could still show up in Skye's dreams / nightmares~)

Skye took hold of his arm like a shy beta, and clung to him as they left. Now that she wasn't worried about Chris being injured, the hospital reminded her too much of Pavel's lab.
[wait
he could haunt both of them
hehehe]

Chris fell on his knee, holding his head. Something was trying to get in it. Something. "S-Skye... Help... Me..." He began banging on his head, trying to get what ever was in it out. "Get out of my head! Get out of my head!" He kept on punching his head, voxels already coming out of it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[wait
hehehe]

Chris fell on his knee, holding his head. Something was trying to get in it. Something. "S-Skye... Help... Me..." He began banging on his head, trying to get what ever was in it out. "Get out of my head! Get out of my head!" He kept on punching his head, voxels already coming out of it.

"CHRIS! Chris! Stop!" Skye shouted, breathless. She grabbed him by the shoulders and tried to turn him around. "What's going on? Who is it?!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:34 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[wait
hehehe]

"CHRIS! Chris! Stop!" Skye shouted, breathless. She grabbed him by the shoulders and tried to turn him around. "What's going on? Who is it?!"
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Chris broke free of Skye's grip, and kept on punching at punching. He had to get out of what was in his head. He heard a voice, and he stopped punching.

"You can't kill me Chris. The number one commander can't die this easily!"

His face went blank, and he only said a single word.

"Pavel."

His body slammed agilest a wall, like someone was controlling it.  He looked at Skye with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Run! Skye, you need to run!"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Chris broke free of Skye's grip, and kept on punching at punching. He had to get out of what was in his head. He heard a voice, and he stopped punching.

"Pavel."

His body slammed against a wall, like someone was controlling it.  He looked at Skye with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Run! Skye you need to run!"

"No." Skye breathed. "I am not leaving you." She had no idea how to get rid of this.. but she had to try.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:51 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Chris broke free of Skye's grip, and kept on punching at punching. He had to get out of what was in his head. He heard a voice, and he stopped punching.

"Pavel."

His body slammed against a wall, like someone was controlling it.  He looked at Skye with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Run! Skye you need to run!"

"No." Skye breathed. "I am not leaving you." She had no idea how to get rid of this.. but she had to try.
“You have to! Pavel’s controlling me, I don’t want to hurt you—-!” His body began shaking, then it laid motionless. It got back up, his disc in his hand. “I told you to leave Skye...” Chris began running at her, his disc lit.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:25 pm

Bumblebee wrote:“You have to! Pavel’s  controlling me, I don’t want to hurt you—-!” His body began shaking, then it laid motionless. It got back up, his disc in his hand. “I told you to leave Skye...” Chris began running at her, his disc lit.
(hold up

Pavel's like

A VIRUS)

Skye fled in the other direction, eyes wide and breathing heavy. She had to figure out how to fix this.. but how? She barely understood what was going on!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:34 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“You have to! Pavel’s  controlling me, I don’t want to hurt you—-!” His body began shaking, then it laid motionless. It got back up, his disc in his hand. “I told you to leave Skye...” Chris began running at her, his disc lit.
(hold up

Pavel's like

A VIRUS)

Skye fled in the other direction, eyes wide and breathing heavy. She had to figure out how to fix this.. but how? She barely understood what was going on!
(Pavel implanted bad mental thing
It mess with mind)

Chris gave out a screeching battle cry, and gave way. He was faster then Skye, and only was mere inches away from her. There was a bloodlust in his eye, he was set on derezzing Skye. It was like his original programming was reactive. He was now a reprogrammed firewall, a prototype from Pavel. It was set to convert anyone it touched into the same programming as a reprogrammed firewall.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:50 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
(He needs to be reminded
Of his true love
@cmdR_Paige )

Chris’s eyes were bloodshot. Loud panted breaths came from him, and he attempted to drive his disc through Skye. He failed, considering he only had one arm. “ ISOs shouldn’t never been made! They are nothing! A virus! A piece of trash that was meant for the streets!”

"Chris, it's ME, for Flynn's sake! Skye!" She held up her left hand and showed him her ring. "See? Look at your own hand.. you've got one too. You gave me this because you love me.." she broke down at that. "You still love me, don't you?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(He needs to be reminded
Of his true love
@cmdR_Paige )

Chris’s eyes were bloodshot. Loud panted breaths came from him, and he attempted to drive his disc through Skye. He failed, considering he only had one arm. “ ISOs shouldn’t never been made! They are nothing! A virus! A piece of trash that was meant for the streets!”

"Chris, it's ME, for Flynn's sake! Skye!" She held up her left hand and showed him her ring. "See? Look at your own hand.. you've got one too. You gave me this because you love me.." she broke down at that. "You still love me, don't you?"
"I could never love a ISO. They are a virus, needing to be erased from this place. Starting with you. I will take Commander Pavel's spot, and rule The Grid!"" And with that, he attempted to drive the disc through Skye's chest.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"I could never love a ISO. They are a virus, needing to  be erased from this place. Starting with you. I will take Commander Pavel's spot, and rule The Grid!""  And with that, he attempted to drive the disc through Skye's chest.

Skye cried out in pain as the blade sliced through her torso. It burned her skin and tore through her ribcage, but she didn't derezz. Instead, the voxels began regenerating, as they always did when she was wounded-- maybe that would jog Chris' memory. She was designed to heal, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel pain.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:34 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"I could never love a ISO. They are a virus, needing to  be erased from this place. Starting with you. I will take Commander Pavel's spot, and rule The Grid!""  And with that, he attempted to drive the disc through Skye's chest.

Skye cried out in pain as the blade sliced through her torso. It burned her skin and tore through her ribcage, but she didn't derezz. Instead, the voxels began regenerating, as they always did when she was wounded-- maybe that would jog Chris' memory. She was designed to heal, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel pain.
“WHY AREN’T YOU DYING!? DERZZ! DIE! “ Chris kept on driving and pushing the disc through her future wife. He had bloodshot eyes, dark as the outlands themselves. ”DIE! DIE! WHY WON’T YOU DIE!?” He kept on going and going. He had to stop, his arm couldn’t take all of the pressure. He stepped away from Skye, panting. “Why... Didn’t... You... Die...?”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“WHY AREN’T YOU DYING!? DERZZ! DIE! “ Chris kept on driving and pushing the disc through his future wife. He had bloodshot eyes, dark as the outlands themselves. ”DIE! DIE! WHY WON’T YOU DIE!?” He kept on going and going. He had to stop, his arm couldn’t take all of the pressure. He stepped away from Skye, panting. “Why... Didn’t... You... Die...?”

Skye laid on the floor, motionless, save for the shaky rising and falling of her wounded chest. Tears streamed down her face, and her voice was far too worn to scream, or even whimper. All she knew, all she felt, all she experienced, was sheer agony.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:46 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
“WHY AREN’T YOU DYING!? DERZZ! DIE! “ Chris kept on driving and pushing the disc through his future wife. He had bloodshot eyes, dark as the outlands themselves. ”DIE! DIE! WHY WON’T YOU DIE!?” He kept on going and going. He had to stop, his arm couldn’t take all of the pressure. He stepped away from Skye, panting. “Why... Didn’t... You... Die...?”

Skye laid on the floor, motionless, save for the shaky rising and falling of her wounded chest. Tears streamed down her face, and her voice was far too worn to scream, or even whimper. All she knew, all she felt, all she experienced, was sheer agony.
Chris stared at her motionless body. He felt deep sorrow for the ISO. He felt like he knew this person, but no, a firewall could never love a ISO. Never. Never in a life time. “Grr. I’ll leave you alive, for now. Don’t take this lightly, you will die at my hands.” Chris stood up and began to walk away from her. He felt like he knew this program, but it was fading.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris stared at her motionless body. He felt deep sorrow for the ISO. He felt like he knew this person, but no, a firewall could never love a ISO. Never. Never in a life time. “Grr. I’ll leave you alive, for now. Don’t take this lightly, you will die at my hands.” Chris stood up and began to walk away from her. He felt like he knew this program, but it was fading.
(how
how can i save him
tell me
PLZ)

Skye couldn't move. She felt nothing but pain in every voxel of her body. "Chris.." she breathed. "You remind me... of a program."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris stared at her motionless body. He felt deep sorrow for the ISO. He felt like he knew this person, but no, a firewall could never love a ISO. Never. Never in a life time. “Grr. I’ll leave you alive, for now. Don’t take this lightly, you will die at my hands.” Chris stood up and began to walk away from her. He felt like he knew this program, but it was fading.
(how
how can i save him
tell me
PLZ)

Skye couldn't move. She felt nothing but pain in every voxel of her body. "Chris.." she breathed. "You remind me... of a program."
( hehehe
you won’t be able to~)

Chris turned around. ”That won’t work on me again. It may have worked once, but not again.” He kept on walking away, not a single emotion coming from out of him. “You’re lucky that I didn’t derezz you, you piece of trash! You don’t deserve the release of death! You should be in pain for what your kind has done!”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
( hehehe
you won’t be able to~)

Chris turned around. ”That won’t work on me again. It may have worked once, but not again.” He kept on walking away, not a single emotion coming from out of him. “You’re lucky that I didn’t derezz you, you piece of trash! You don’t deserve the release of death! You should be in pain for what your kind has done!”
(welp
then Skye's gonna find the quickest way possible to derezz herself)

Skye could only cry silent tears now. "I knew it.. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew I didn't deserve life. You lied to me, Chris. You lured me into thinking I was safe with you. I guess... I guess you really are like the rest of them..." As soon as she could move, she'd find the nearest occupation soldier and turn herself in.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
( hehehe
you won’t be able to~)

(welp
then Skye's gonna find the quickest way possible to derezz herself)

Skye could only cry silent tears now. "I knew it.. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew I didn't deserve life. You lied to me, Chris. You lured me into thinking I was safe with you. I guess... I guess you really are like the rest of them..." As soon as she could move, she'd find the nearest occupation soldier and turn herself in.
(WAITWAITWAIT
SHE HAS TO TRY
SHE HAS TO TRYYYYYYY
I WANT THEM TO HAVE A FAMILY
PLEASE)

Chris’s body fell over. He held his stomach, his eyes flicking from a green to a bloodshot red. His breathing harder, and his entire head hurt. He was trying to fight what ever Pavel had done to him. You could easily tell that part of Chris was still here. ”Skye... you promised me... you wouldn’t say those things about yourself...” His body hurt with every word that came out. Every breath, every movement hurt. “Please... don’t say those things about yourself... Skye, you promised me...!”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
(WAITWAITWAIT
SHE HAS TO TRY
SHE HAS TO TRYYYYYYY
PLEASE)

Chris’s body fell over. He held his stomach, his eyes flicking from a green to a bloodshot red. His breathing harder, and his entire head hurt. He was trying to fight what ever Pavel had done to him. You could easily tell that part of Chris was still here. ”Skye... you promised me... you wouldn’t say those things about yourself...” His body hurt with every word that came out. Every breath, every movement hurt. “Please... don’t say those things about yourself... Skye, you promised me...!”
(Oop caught myself tearing up writing this)

"STOP IT!" Skye shrieked, curling into a ball. "Don't talk to me like that! It's just a reminder of how you lied to me!" She gripped her arms and shivered on the cold floor. "And when you talk to me like that it only tells me the same thing over and over... I can't have you. I don't want to be around you if you'll hug me and protect me one moment, then just turn around and stab me in the back the next." She began to hyperventilate, wheezing between sobs.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:40 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(WAITWAITWAIT
SHE HAS TO TRY
SHE HAS TO TRYYYYYYY
PLEASE)

(Oop caught myself tearing up writing this)

"STOP IT!" Skye shrieked, curling into a ball. "Don't talk to me like that! It's just a reminder of how you lied to me!" She gripped her arms and shivered on the cold floor. "And when you talk to me like that it only tells me the same thing over and over... I can't have you. I don't want to be around you if you'll hug me and protect me one moment, then just turn around and stab me in the back the next." She began to hyperventilate, wheezing between sobs.
(Their relationship is crumbling
AAAAAAAAA)

“You know that isn’t true! I love you more then anything! I can’t protect you, I can only try to! I’m weak, I can’t do anything! I can barely protect you! You know I didn’t lie to you! Pavel did something to me, I don’t know what he did! Please, I wouldn’t lie to you! You know I never lie to you! “ Chris was barely standing up, only fueled by his love for Skye. “I LOVE YOU SKYE! AND I ALWAYS WILL!”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next