The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Medical Facility

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 3 Empty Argon Medical Facility

Post by Bumblebee Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

[Feel free to post!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Medical Facility - Page 3 Empty Re: Argon Medical Facility

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[ she be like kitten
hiss
and
squeak]
"It's okay, it's okay, I'm still awake if you need me." Chris smiled, she was getting rest. Good. He sat up, still keeping her sleeping.
(AAA YES
SHE KITTEN
Bc she smol
And hissy
And squeaky
And her hair is floof)
(Skye's spirit animal is a kitten)
(but what is Chris'?)

Skye wriggled a bit, small figure adjusting to the chair. Her fingers curled and uncurled slowly, like she was pulling herself through water. She went still after a little of that, head resting on the back of the chair.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:36 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[ she be like kitten
hiss
and
squeak]
"It's okay, it's okay, I'm still awake if you need me." Chris smiled, she was getting rest. Good. He sat up, still keeping her sleeping.
(AAA YES
SHE KITTEN
Bc she smol
And hissy
And squeaky
And her hair is floof)
(Skye's spirit animal is a kitten)
(but what is Chris'?)

Skye wriggled a bit, small figure adjusting to the chair. Her fingers curled and uncurled slowly, like she was pulling herself through water. She went still after a little of that, head resting on the back of the chair.
[Good question
I don't know lol]

Chris watched her hands, hoping he didn't have to intervene. He smiled when she went still. Good. He smiled and kept his hand close to her in case she needed it.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:39 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[Good question
I don't know lol]

Chris watched her hands, hoping he didn't have to intervene. He smiled when she went still. Good. He smiled and kept his hand close to her in case she needed it.

It had been long enough since Paige had entered the facility-- now she was feeling much better, despite the fact it had only been a couple cycles.

She'd heard the medics had brought in another firewall and wondered who it was, and upon asking them, she was shocked to hear that it was Chris-- the same firewall that poked her with a taser!

She'd requested to speak with him when he woke up, and now she would be able to do so. She knocked on the door softly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:41 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[Good question
I don't know lol]

It had been long enough since Paige had entered the facility-- now she was feeling much better, despite the fact it had only been a couple cycles.

She'd heard the medics had brought in another firewall and wondered who it was, and upon asking them, she was shocked to hear that it was Chris-- the same firewall that poked her with a taser!

She'd requested to speak with him when he woke up, and now she would be able to do so. She knocked on the door softly.
"Come in!" He made sure it wasn't too loud, he didn't want to wake Skye up. He wondered who could it be, Amber maybe? Amber would want to check on him... "Amber?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:51 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Come in!" He made sure it wasn't too loud, he didn't want to wake Skye up. He wondered who could it be, Amber maybe? Amber would want to check on him... "Amber?"

"No, it's.. it's Paige," the commander replied, slowly opening the door and entering the room. "Heard you were in a scrape earlier and thought I'd check in on you." She noticed the curled-up figure of a smaller, female program next to him. She thought she recognized her, but couldn't be sure. "Um... who's this? Relative of yours?" she inquired. "That's not going to feel good when she wakes up.. her spine's all crunched up..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:57 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"No, it's... it's Paige," the commander replied, slowly opening the door and entering the room. "Heard you were in a scrape earlier and thought I'd check in on you." She noticed the curled-up figure of a smaller, female program next to him. She thought she recognized her, but couldn't be sure. "Um... who's this? Relative of yours?" she inquired. "That's not going to feel good when she wakes up.. her spine's all crunched up..."
"Oh! Thanks. No, she's my fiancée actually. She'll be fine, I know it." Chris carefully took his hand away from Skye and returned to Paige. "What brings you here to check on me?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Oh! Thanks. No, she's my fiancée actually. She'll be fine, I know it." Chris carefully took his hand away from Skye and returned to Paige. "What brings you here to check on me?"

"Fiancée?" Paige asked, eyes flicking back down to the she-program. "She seems a little young.. I mean.. that's none of my business. I came down to--" then it clicked. "Wait... this was Pavel's test subject.. the weaponized program that he kept trying to experiment on... how did you get her away from him? He's got to be on his way to--" she noticed the wounds across his figure. "Those marks.. only one program I know fights like that.." Pavel. "What happened afterward? Why didn't he take her back?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:24 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Oh! Thanks. No, she's my fiancée actually. She'll be fine, I know it." Chris carefully took his hand away from Skye and returned to Paige. "What brings you here to check on me?"

"Fiancée?" Paige asked, eyes flicking back down to the she-program. "She seems a little young... I mean... that's none of my business. I came down to--" then it clicked. "Wait... this was Pavel's test subject... the weaponized program that he kept trying to experiment on... how did you get her away from him? He's got to be on his way to--" she noticed the wounds across his figure. "Those marks.. only one program I know fights like that..." Pavel. "What happened afterward? Why didn't he take her back?"
"Slow down. Her name is Skye and, I can't exactly remember how I saved her. It's all very hazy to me. The reason he didn't come back to take her was that I derezzed him. I derezzed him." The silence afterward was deafening. Chris nodded his head, he did derezz him. He didn't remember what happened next, he did pass out.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Slow down. Her name is Skye and, I can't exactly remember how I saved her. It's all very hazy to me. The reason he didn't come back to take her was that I derezzed him. I derezzed him." The silence afterward was deafening. Chris nodded his head, he did derezz him. He didn't remember what happened next, he did pass out.

Paige's jaw dropped when the last words left the soldier's lips. Derezzed him? Pavel, the commander she couldn't even expose? She was relieved to hear that he was gone, but what kinds of repurcussions would this have on Chris?

"You derezzed cmdR_Pavel?" she asked again, shocked. "Do you have any idea what Tesler would do to you if he finds out?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:38 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Paige's jaw dropped when the last words left the soldier's lips. Derezzed him? Pavel, the commander she couldn't even expose? She was relieved to hear that he was gone, but what kinds of repurcussions would this have on Chris?

"You derezzed cmdR_Pavel?" she asked again, shocked. "Do you have any idea what Tesler would do to you if he finds out?"
[plot twist: pavel can't die
for he is pavel]

Chris let out a long sigh. "I know, and I don't know how we are going to get through all of that..." He looked over at Skye, who was fast asleep. "I hope he doesn't find out, I don't know what we would do."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[plot twist: pavel can't die
for he is pavel]

Chris let out a long sigh. "I know, and I don't know how we are going to get through all of that..." He looked over at Skye, who was fast asleep. "I hope he doesn't find out, I don't know what we would do."
(NO
NO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE
I WATCHED YOU DIE)
(Also it's better that Paige not know Skye's an ISO)

Paige knelt by Skye and began to examine her. Barely any signs of Pavel's experiments remained. "Remarkable..." she breathed. "How could she heal like that? It's unnatural. No program could survive Pavel's tests, let alone look this unscathed."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[plot twist: pavel can't die
for he is pavel]

(NO
NO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE
I WATCHED YOU DIE)
(Also it's better that Paige not know Skye's an ISO)

Paige knelt by Skye and began to examine her. Barely any signs of Pavel's experiments remained. "Remarkable..." she breathed. "How could she heal like that? It's unnatural. No program could survive Pavel's tests, let alone look this unscathed."
[so
what iffff

mister dad got mad that his son was dead
and tried to avenge his son by killing chris...?]

"It's complicated. Really complicated. Do you think you can admit me out of here so we can talk without people listening?" Chris took a quick glance at one of the cameras on the wall. He looked at Skye, she was sleeping so peacefully. "She's one heck of a fighter. She'll get through anything."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
[so
what iffff

"It's complicated. Really complicated. Do you think you can admit me out of here so we can talk without people listening?" Chris took a quick glance at one of the cameras on the wall. He looked at Skye, she was sleeping so peacefully. "She's one heck of a fighter. She'll get through anything."
(Well Chris shall not die
Because
He has a wedding to attend)
(So maybe Paige lies
And they go to Gorn's to change his memories
And Hopper or someone gets blamed instead >:3)

"Inspirational." Paige remarked, warm hazel eyes scanning Skye's lightlines. "I'm sorry the two of you had to deal with all that. Pavel is... was quite the character. He was obsessed with hurting others. I never liked that about him."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:16 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[so
what iffff

(Well Chris shall not die
Because
He has a wedding to attend)
(So maybe Paige lies
And they go to Gorn's to change his memories
And Hopper or someone gets blamed instead >:3)

"Inspirational." Paige remarked, warm hazel eyes scanning Skye's lightlines. "I'm sorry the two of you had to deal with all that. Pavel is... was quite the character. He was obsessed with hurting others. I never liked that about him."
[Oooo
We could do that
hehehe
memory bug
it gonna be painful]

"Is that all you dislike about him? He almost killed me!" Chris yelled out. He knew Skye would wake up, he let his temper get the better of himself. "S-sorry... I didn't mean to yell like that, I'm really sorry."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[Oooo
We could do that
hehehe
memory bug
it gonna be painful]

"Is that all you dislike about him? He almost killed me!" Chris yelled out. He knew Skye would wake up, he let his temper get the better of himself. "S-sorry... I didn't mean to yell like that, I'm really sorry."

"Pavel's done worse. I know that seems insensitive.. really, I'm sorry for what happened. I don't want to come across as unfeeling.. your feelings are valid. You were trying to protect her, and... I know what it's like to lose those close to you. I understand your motivations, as well as... well... Pavel was an awful program. That's no understatement."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[Oooo
We could do that
hehehe
memory bug
it gonna be painful]

"Pavel's done worse. I know that seems insensitive.. really, I'm sorry for what happened. I don't want to come across as unfeeling.. your feelings are valid. You were trying to protect her, and... I know what it's like to lose those close to you. I understand your motivations, as well as... well... Pavel was an awful program. That's no understatement."
“Thank you. Thank you so much. Now, can you admit me out of here? You are a commander, no? “ Chris sat up, his hand in Skye’s hair. He was trying to make sure that she wouldn’t wake up.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Thank you. Thank you so much. Now, can you admit me out of here? You are a commander, no? “ Chris sat up, his hand in Skye’s hair. He was trying to make sure that she wouldn’t wake up.
(Chris: yes, this is my wonderful fiancee. She's adorable and unbreakable and will protect her with my life.)
(Skye: *loud obnoxious snoring*)

"I think so. I'll let them know. Since technically you are.. without a commander, I daresay I'm in charge now. I'll send them a notice. For now, you can take it easy before standing up. When you're feeling able to walk around, make sure you're wearing a cloak when you leave. Don't want anyone seeing you and.. reporting you to Tesler. Normally I never operate behind his back, but... your case is a special one. So.. I suppose this is where we part ways for now?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(Chris: yes, this is my wonderful fiancee. She's adorable and unbreakable and will protect her with my life.)
(Skye: *loud obnoxious snoring*)

"I think so. I'll let them know. Since technically you are.. without a commander, I daresay I'm in charge now. I'll send them a notice. For now, you can take it easy before standing up. When you're feeling able to walk around, make sure you're wearing a cloak when you leave. Don't want anyone seeing you and.. reporting you to Tesler. Normally I never operate behind his back, but... your case is a special one. So.. I suppose this is where we part ways for now?"
(Yes
Baby sleep
Big o Chris will protect baby)
”Sure. Thank you so much, really. I can’t thank you enough for this. “ He nodded, and returned to tending to Skye. His sweet, sweet Skye... He got up close to her, right up to her ear. “Hey, you awake sweetheart?”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Bumblebee wrote:(Yes
Baby sleep
”Sure. Thank you so much, really. I can’t thank you enough for this. “ He nodded, and returned to tending to Skye. His sweet, sweet Skye... He got up close to her, right up to her ear. “Hey, you awake sweetheart?”

"Hmmm...?" Skye stretched and uncurled from her position, fingers outstretched like claws on a kitten. Not quite intimidating-- more cute than anything else. "Yeah.. I am now..." she whispered. Her eyes fluttered open, pupils dilating and adjusting to the light. "You're.. you're up now. Did they let you go?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:30 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:(Yes
Baby sleep

"Hmmm...?" Skye stretched and uncurled from her position, fingers outstretched like claws on a kitten. Not quite intimidating-- more cute than anything else. "Yeah.. I am now..." she whispered. Her eyes fluttered open, pupils dilating and adjusting to the light. "You're.. you're up now. Did they let you go?"
“I’ve been up, watching over you. They haven’t let me out yet, but a friend is trying to. A friendly commander to be exact. I wanted to wake you as you wanted to talk. Before we had to go. What did you want to talk about?” Chris gave her a affectionate kiss, to bring her up to speed.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“I’ve been up, watching over you. They haven’t let me out yet, but a friend is trying to. A friendly commander to be exact. I wanted to wake you as you wanted to talk. Before we had to go. What did you want to talk about?” Chris gave her a affectionate kiss, to bring her up to speed.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You were so quiet when you slept, I didn't get to tell you all the things I wanted to.. like.. I love you. A lot. And I said that a whole lot while you were asleep.. but I didn't know if you could hear me..." Skye yawned and sat up straighter, eyes fully adjusted now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:46 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You were so quiet when you slept, I didn't get to tell you all the things I wanted to.. like.. I love you. A lot. And I said that a whole lot while you were asleep.. but I didn't know if you could hear me..." Skye yawned and sat up straighter, eyes fully adjusted now.
”I hoped I did hear you. I really do. And, I love you too. A lot. “ Chris smiled, and tossed his legs over the side of the bed. He began to stare into Skye’s eyes, they were the perfect shade of green.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 am

Bumblebee wrote:”I hoped I did hear you. I really do. And, I love you too. A lot. “ Chris smiled, and tossed his legs over the side of the bed. He began to stare into Skye’s eyes, they were the perfect shade of green.

"Did anybody show up while I was out?" Skye asked, pupils reflecting the light and appearing to glow. "Just wondering.. I feel kinda bad about being asleep for so long--"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:54 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:”I hoped I did hear you. I really do. And, I love you too. A lot. “ Chris smiled, and tossed his legs over the side of the bed. He began to stare into Skye’s eyes, they were the perfect shade of green.

"Did anybody show up while I was out?" Skye asked, pupils reflecting the light and appearing to glow. "Just wondering.. I feel kinda bad about being asleep for so long--"
“Just Commander Paige. And, you need sleep, so I did let you sleep. She was going to see if I could be admitted out of here.” Chris touched his left arm, or what was remaining of it. A long sigh came from him.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:40 am

Bumblebee wrote:“Just Commander Paige. And, you need sleep, so I did let you sleep. She was going to see if I could be admitted out of here.” Chris touched his left arm, or what was remaining of it. A long sigh came from him.

"I'm sorry about your arm. I know it was important to you," Skye said quietly. "Maybe we can.. find you a new one? Or somehow.. regrow your old one by using code from the other arm? I mean... that's something only Flynn would be able to do.. at least on an ISO.. the code's too complex for any basic to make sense of. But maybe if we can find a program who knows how to code... we could get it back." She was far too optimistic. It would be nearly impossible to do that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next