The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Occupation HQ

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 7 Empty Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Skye Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

( i maked a new thread so we can keep track :3 )

Paige eventually managed to bring Vernal back up to her quarters-- she hoped the effects of the beverage had lightened by now. At least lightened enough for Vernal to be conscious of her decisions and all that.

She took off her cloak, and retracted her helmet.

"How you feeling?" she ventured, grabbing a bottle of refined energy from one of her storage units.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 7 Empty Re: Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:20 pm

( OH-WHOOP I READ IT AS THE OTHER WAY-IT OKI IT’LL ADD TO THE PLOT LOL AND THE BEBE I SORRI-)

Well, that was because Vernal wasn’t in the right headspace to begin with ever since they got back. She was caught up in trying to figure out what they were to each other. Along with the fact of the current news they received about Primas.

It just—kinda made her emotions just—spiral. Simply put, the Lieutenant just took it the wrong way.

And right now…she was off to do something that should’ve been done ever since they laid eyes on that damn ensign.

Vernal glared ahead as her hand subconsciously drifted over to the hilt of her katana as she marched onward to find her target.

Her breathing was heavy as she shoved passed a few low ranking soldiers, her off silver gaze cold.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:33 pm

( IS OK PFFFF )

Paige figured she ought to explain. She figured Vernal deserved the closure, as well as a valid explanation.

She eventually caught up to Vernal and paced beside her.

"What was that all about?" she muttered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:50 am

Vernal heard the Commanders voice only to growl. Still marching at her pace, but she made it a bit slower for the Commander to follow her if she wanted.

“ Oh how about the fact that you practically spilled our status to him?! I thought we were keeping it under wraps?! Or are you gonna kill me too? Like he said? “ Vernal snapped, her voice filled with venom and spite as she looked at the Commander out of the corner of her eye.

“ And im gonna do something that should’ve been done a long time ago about that fucking ensign. “ Vernal explained. It looked like she was a tiger ready to pounce at any moment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:45 pm

"Vernal, I lied to him, on both accounts," Paige huffed. "Why the hell would I tell him that? He'd have us derezzed. Besides. You saw me. You know I wouldn't kill you."

Maybe Vernal wasn't convinced, but she'd do her best to convince her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:01 pm

( The Bebe aaa )

Vernal listened to her carefully, even through her anger. And once she said she lied….it made a bit more sense to her. Her eyes widened slightly at the realization only for a scowl to show on her face and huff. She was still angry..but she recognized that she was wrong.

“ Well it didn’t sound like it at first. And I dunno why……i was panicking okay?! ” Vernal grumbled, she wasn’t gonna apologize….but her tone showed that she realized that she was wrong.

Then she huffed at the last part. She still kept marching, trying to search for that good for nothing ensign.

“ Yeah well…i don’t know you enough like he does…and we were both drunk…..he sounded sure of it too. “ Vernal grumbled out, her tone sounding hurt at the fact. Yes…she trusted Paige but with how Tesler said it with such..confidence and experience …the Lieutenant wasn’t sure anymore on what to believe.

God damn it where is that Glitch?!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:32 pm

( right back atcha omg )

"Of course it wouldn't sound like a lie; what do you take me for?" Paige remarked. "Being a firewall for so long, y'know, it... helps with that."

She accompanied Vernal, keeping pace with her without breaking a sweat.

"You know that I do care about you... right?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:45 pm

( FR OMFG MA HEART )

Vernal listened to her and huffed softly, she had a point.

“ Well, you got a point there; guess you lied well enough that you tricked me as well. “ Vernal remarked, it was a softer tone, one where it showed that she understood.

However, once Paige said those words. She paused in her tracks for a moment and thought on it. Allowing them both a time to breathe even though Paige might not need it. She stood there panting a bit for air in an angered fashion as she gripped the hilt of her Katana.

She tried to think back on their interactions. Her brows furrowed ever so slightly as she did. Only to huff softly.

“ You wouldn’t care if you actually did expose us…or you would have killed me the moment I tried to make any sort of advancement…so…i suppose. “ Vernal said softly with a small nod.

Normally she’d find comfort in these sort of things..but she was still too angry and running on adrenalized emotion. So right now it was hard to.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:16 pm

( EE )

"Exactly!" Paige chuckled. "I'm rather surprised I fooled you, though... we'll have to work on that."

She gave Vernal a wink. "I'll teach you. If you can see through me, you'll be able to see through anyone."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:29 pm

( THE BEBE JGDCUGRDUTDF AA )

Vernal looked at Paige once she spoke, only for her cheeks to have a faint violet cybernetic streak at the wink. With Paige’s current tone and the wink did her in and seemed to not make her as angry anymore. At least at Paige that is.

She just huffed in response. A scowl still present on her face in response to the wink.

Though she had to admit, a few lessons would be nice.

“ That’ll be appreciated, it’ll save any repeats from happening…and…i wasn’t all too in the..best of minds before hand. “ Vernal admitted with a grumble.

The Lieutenant scanned the area and still saw no ensign in sight. Her eyes then turned harsh as they started be filled with a raging fire, only to yell and punch the nearest wall, creating a small dent in it as she gritted and bared her teeth.
Looking like a wild animal as she did.

GOD DAMN IT WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?! THE MOMENT HE SHOWS HIS SORRY FACE IM GONNA RIP IT TO SHREDS. “ Vernal roared.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:49 pm

( I LOVE WRITING CHEEKY/FLIRTY PAIGE HFFHKFEHE )

"You and me both. We'll tag team," Paige remarked, narrowing her eyes. "Careful, don't break anything. You won't be able to derezz him if you're injured."

She scanned the corridor. "I'll tell you what, we could probably get him to come out if we do something to spark his... interest."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:13 pm

( EE YEYE GDHHDDG )

Vernal thought the idea of tag teaming sounded alright, honestly she wanted to shred his corpse all to herself. But…she could be nice and share.

She huffed angrily and lowered her hand and looked at the commander.

“ Yeah? With what? “ Vernal asked, she thought it wouldn’t work. The bastard appeared to be sneaky. “ And fine, i suppose I could share. “ Vernal remarked with a grumble.

That ensign messed with the wrong Firewalls.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:15 pm

( PFFTT THE BEBE )

"I don't know; you decide," Paige shrugged. "It'll be a good training exercise."

She leaned against the wall. "But... obviously nothing that'd get us in too much trouble. Then again, we could probably explain it away once we've disposed of him. Tell Tesler we did it for the greater good... and he'll forget it had to happen."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:15 am

( E ssredtrgyg )

Vernal snorted as she listened to Paige only to cross her arms.

“ Personally my preferred method is hunting him down but…fine. And true. Tesler sounded like he despised the glitch already…even if we did end up going a bit too far, honestly, i don’t think he’d care much. But…then again he surprises me….” Vernal grumbled as she glared at the ground.

She knitted her brows as she thought on it. Her mantra of ‘ shut it down ‘ was all but forgotten right now. She wanted revenge. And nothing was gonna stop her. It took her a while to think only to sigh heavily.

“ I suppose we could lure him out by making him think we have a special mission for him?…” Vernal offered with a shrug.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:40 am

( EE )

"Not exactly what I had in mind, but... your plan's better," Paige muttered. "Far... far more tactical."

She sighed through her nose, a faint pulse of violet shooting down her cheeks and neck. The leftover emotions still hadn't left.

She chalked it up to being touch starved, but she didn't care why she suffered from it-- she hated it either way.

"Like he'd take orders from us, though."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:17 am

( THE BEBE AWW )

Vernal looked over at Paige with a raised side eye only to huff with a bit of attitude.

“ Oh yeah? Then what’d you have in mind? I’m trying here! “ Vernal huffed. She was impatient and she could tell that her idea didn’t suit the Commanders interests. Though she did spot the violet lightlines that pulsed on the Commanders face and neck and couldn’t help but smirk slightly.

She felt an…odd urge to just kiss the Commander right then and there..to toss everything aside and give in….she wanted to so…badly Right then and there. And that…that was a reason why she was scared of this emotion. It made her do things that would make her just…forget the job at hand. And yet…she welcomed the feeling. The scared feeling..is also what made it more..exciting in a way.

“ And True…buuuut we could say it was from Tesler and he’d never know the difference. “ Vernal murmured, her tone having a small purr to it.

And subconsciously the Lieutenant found herself sauntering over to Paige, in broad daylight…where others could potentially see them. Then, she placed her arm beside Paige’s head to prop herself up as she leant in and hovered above the Commander. Her eyes half lidded with that mischevious smirk on her face as she made eye contact.

“ How’s that sound? “ Vernal purred, her tone borderline flirtatious.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:51 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA HJGKMBGNMH )

Paige backed up against the wall, letting out a suspicious gasp.

Another wave of violet bloomed across her face, and her eyes fluttered closed as it gleamed a bit brighter. She only opened her eyes once it faded.

Her gaze darted up to meet Vernal's, her eyes half-lidded. She couldn't help but smirk a little.

"Are you challenging your superior, Lieutenant?" she murmured in a sultry tone.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:11 pm

( FRRRR OMFGG AAA )

Vernals heart raced once she heard the initial gasp. Only to smirk devilishly once she saw that the Commander actually had to close her eyes to get herself to focus. Usually the mantra of shut it down was her thing, and to see the Commander do it…well, it only proved that she hit a score.

And once she saw the Commander open her eyes, her own eyes sparkled at her response, only to chuckle. She…wasn’t sure what was going on with herself…it was like she was possessed almost..but in the best way. It was like she almost couldn’t control herself and yet she obviously could.

Vernal leant in a bit further, smirking still.

Possibly. But I don’t see you complaining. “ Vernal murmured softly. She stared into Paige’s eyes for a while, just enjoying the moment.

This…almost made her want to put on hunting the ensign down on pause. That was how strong this emotion was to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:09 pm

( DSHSJKS THE SECONDHAND GAY PANIC OML )

"You know what happens to programs that rebel against their assigned authority," Paige warned in a low, sultry tone.

Her hands shot up as if to grab both of Vernal's wrists-- she planned to pin both her hands behind her back, then use her knee to pin Vernal to the wall face first.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:24 pm

( FR GAH DAMN ITS GOT ME SMILING LIKE A FOOL-)

Vernal was gonna say something in regards to Paige’s statement, only to go wide eyed and grunt at the Commander grabbing her wrists.

She huffed, only to play along with the Commander, allowing her to do what she wanted.

“ Like you’d actually hurt me “ Vernal taunted with a playful smirk. As if to eg her on.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:36 pm

( SAME LMAOO- )

Paige flipped Vernal around and used her knee to pin her to the wall, as she'd planned.

"Something tells me you'd enjoy it if I did," she murmured in Vernal's ear, smirking. "Not to the point where you derezz, obviously, but... you know what I'm talking about... I hope."

She pressed a bit closer to Vernal, and briefly checked her surroundings.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:59 pm

( E LOL AND SDJUFFJTSFSE AAA )

Vernal let out an initial yelp at the sheer voice Paige had as she was flipped around, her face making contact with wall, causing her to growl a bit and to grunt once she felt the knee on her lower back. It was a little uncomfortable…but not too much.

However hearing the Commanders voice in her ear and feeling how close she was..it caused her lightlines to turn a bit pink and for a flash of violet cybernetic lines on her cheeks and neck to appear. It made her body warm up and for her heart to race.

The Lieutenant gave a chuckle.

“ Commander—you may have been my first, but I’m not completely clueless. “ Vernal reminded softly, as if to answer Paiges question indirectly.

She then noticed Paige check the surroundings, thankfully the area was devoid of any programs.

“ We in the clear?” Vernal asked, she was just wanting to be safe.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:52 pm

( AA YE )

Paige dragged her kneecap down Vernal's back, resting it beside the base of Vernal's spine.

She was doing her best to hit Vernal's spinal nexus, a tightly-packed cluster of nerves at the base of a program's lower back. Typically it was exploited to immobilise opponents-- Paige had a different plan.

"Yeah... we're clear," she murmured. "Didn't expect to get so distracted, but... here we are."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:21 pm

“ Good, and it was partially my fault i—HHNG! “ Vernal yelped once Paige’s knee hit her spinal nexus, her eyes bugged out and she bit her lip. It made her jolt and struggled against the Commander, it was—a rather sensitive area as nerves tended to be.

“ Hey what the fuck?! “ Vernal said, her tone startled and surprised. Nobody’s touched her there and it just made her jumpy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:31 pm

( OOP PFFT THE BEBE- )

Paige immediately moved her knee back upward again to give Vernal some relief.

"Sorry. Knee slipped," she muttered, trying to play it off as an accident.

She did kind of like the feeling of Vernal writhing beneath her, though. But of course she wasn't about to admit that. Not right this second; it wasn't the proper time.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:40 pm

( YE SHE NOT USED TO THAT LOL-AND AJDJSJFJS AAA )

Vernal took a deep breath and sighed in relief, only to growl in an animal like fashion out of slight irritation at the Commander.

“ Yeah right—“ she grumbled. She took a moment to reorientate herself, all the while trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

“ The fuck was that? It felt weird. “ Vernal grumbled, a small glare seen on her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next