The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Occupation HQ

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 9 Empty Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Skye Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

( i maked a new thread so we can keep track :3 )

Paige eventually managed to bring Vernal back up to her quarters-- she hoped the effects of the beverage had lightened by now. At least lightened enough for Vernal to be conscious of her decisions and all that.

She took off her cloak, and retracted her helmet.

"How you feeling?" she ventured, grabbing a bottle of refined energy from one of her storage units.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 9 Empty Re: Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Checkmate Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:42 pm

( FRRR AND OMFG MY HEART AAA )
( le skip? Maybe to where she and Zed are breaking up? Or do you wanna do the weapon plot first? )

Vernal bit her tongue to keep herself from making any other noises the best she could, all the while her face flushed with a violet bloom of cybernetic lines seeming to be from embarrassment.

However, her heart did a few violent flips once she heard Paige say ‘ love ‘. Her eyes widened a bit and her heart ached in another touched starved and lovesick manner.

Love?…..

Her heart warmed up after registering that, it even caused her eyes to sparkle just a bit. She desperately wanted to hear that again……it made her feel human and not like some drone. Her body melted even more under Paige’s grasp.

And once she felt the jawline kiss her eyes fluttered closed again and another comforting warmth was felt. Causing her to melt even more.

“ Sorry Commander…” Vernal murmured, her tone seeming to be..genuine.

Then she huffed.

“ im getting payback after this—“ Vernal added in an attempt to act tough once again. But she meant her words…the Commander had the upper hand twice now. That will not stand. But..she wasn’t exactly complaining at the moment.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:52 am

( ah fack i forgor what we decided originally ;v;
also LMAO vernal, honey, no, u need to accept you're a bottom -^- )

Paige let out a soft hum, then kissed the soft part of Vernal's neck just below her jawline.

"Good girl," she murmured in response to Vernal's apology. She chuckled at her next remark. "Sure... you keep telling yourself that."

She began to glow violet herself-- but could you blame her?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:00 am

( BRUH HELP IM DEAD-YOU KNOW SHE’LL NEVER ACCEPT THAT BAHA )( and is oki, we planned that Vernal was gonna get the weapon aka the upgrade disc but like-she has has half it since I remember you saying it was destroyed or something. )
( AND THE BEBE )

Vernal let out a little growl at Paige’s taunt. Though the neck kiss calmed her down a bit causing her to huff softly and for her to close her eyes again. She opened her eyes a bit and noticed Paige glowing violet a tad bit as well and couldn’t help but smile softly.

Honestly…she secretly loved it whenever they were like this..vulnerable..able to actually be themselves again.

Then…she got a mischevious idea, and one that would prove Paige wrong.

Vernal then swiftly stuck her foot in between Paige’s legs, hooked her foot around one of her ankles and aimed to forcefully trip her. She then planned to have her pinned to the ground after that.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:07 pm

( HEHEHEHE )( and oki! sounds good! we can skip to that if u wanna )

Since Paige was only standing on one leg, and most of her weight was being leaned on Vernal, she fell to the floor.

She let out a startled grunt and tried to regain her balance.

"Dammit, you--"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:16 pm

( E oki after a few AND AHA TAKE THAT PAIGE )

Vernal quickly turned around and pounced on Paige, she quickly grabbed both her wrists and pinned them above Paige’s head by one hand in a vice like grip, only to then place a hand on the Commanders right shoulder to keep her down.

Panting heavily, Vernal smirked in a flirty yet mischevious manner as she made eye contact. Both her legs were on either side of Paige’s waist, keeping her down.

you were saying Commander?” Vernal sneered in a playful manner.

Never underestimate me.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:34 pm

( LMAO YE SHE CANT BE IN CONTROL ALL THE TIME PFFT )

Paige let out another startled, breathy grunt, and glanced up at Vernal.

She was a little shocked at first, but the expression melted into a mischievous grin and half-lidded eyes.

"I'll admit; you got me this time," she muttered. "Careful... might wanna let me go in case someone shows up. Don't want anyone thinking you're trying to kill me, do you?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:05 pm

( YEYE LOL AND ADGGSFG GOD I LOVE THESE TWO SM )

Vernal took pride in Paige’s shocked expression and her admittance to being caught off guard. It was a nice little rush, but she made sure to not let that rush blind her and leave her open. Another thing she’s learnt from her training sessions.

She smirked initially, only for her face to morph into a raised brow out of suspicion and for her to chuckle.

“ You got a point, but nice try ,i know you’re trying to get me to let up so you can have power back. News flash; it won’t work. “ Vernal murmured softly and leant in only to then snake her hand down Paige’s back, her movements deliberate as she tried to find the Commanders own nexus point.

She tilted her head to keep an ear out for anyone, just to be safe.

“ My turn “ Vernal murmured with another smirk.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:54 pm

( AA SAME LOL
AJSKLEH THE DEVIOUS BEBE )

Paige arched her back instinctively, muscles tensing. It was mostly a subconscious thing-- especially since she wasn't fond of being vulnerable.

She furrowed her brow at first, a little hesitant, but she let Vernal work her magic.

Call it a morbid sense of curiosity.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:19 pm

( EHEHE AND AWWW THE BEBE )

Vernal took notice of everything, how hesitant the Commander was and…she looked even a little scared..her movements then turned gentle. Especially since she felt the Commander tense up.

And gentle….was never really the Lieutenants thing, mind you. She brushed her thumb over Paige’s wrist in a gentle manner, as if she was trying to help the Commander relax.

I got you “ Vernal soothed softly, her usually harsh gaze now soft and reassuring.

Eventually, the Lieutenants slightly rough hand made it to the base of Paige’s spine, to where she assumed the nexus point was and gently, pressed up against it with her index finger and middle finger.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:48 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OML )

Paige froze, taken aback by the gentleness in Vernal's tone. She wasn't used to that in the slightest. Being vulnerable was one thing, but being handled gently? That was another thing entirely.

She loved it.

She couldn't think about it for too long before a rush of warmth shot through her, and before she could stop it, a very unholy sound escaped her throat.

She tipped her head back, and let her eyes roll back into her head too. She clapped a hand over her mouth once she realised what she'd done.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:10 pm

( FRRR OMFG MY HEART I LOVE THAT POST THE BEBE )

Vernal couldn’t help but smirk softly, her eyes kidding half way as a sultry chuckle was heard.

The Commanders reaction was priceless, and the sound made her heart race like mad, she also picked up on Paige’s initial shock too. The poor thing. It only made her want to be even more gentle with her.

And a reminder…she was never this gentle with anyone…it just goes to show how special Paige really was to her. That Paige was truly her object of desire, and she’d do anything for her object of desire. Anything.

Vernal leant in and gently pressed her nose to Paige’s cheek and smiled softly.
As if to try and reassure her. She also made sure to keep alert for anyone else that could be near by.

“ It’s okay “ Vernal soothed in a reassuring tone. She then just gently rubbed Paige’s back and chuckled.

“…..wanna ‘ regroup ‘ back in my quarters?…like we talked about earlier today?” Vernal offered, her tone suggestive in a slightly sultry manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:18 pm

( THANK EE
also i noticed vernal had her wrists pinned so now i'm thinking she straight up just WRESTLED her hand out of there lol oops
and, apologies, since my brain is in meta runner mode posts might be slow here lol ;v; )

Paige opened her eyes, then nodded.

"Heh. Sorry about that. Look at me, not taking my own advice..." she sighed. "Regrouping sounds great. We can deal with that conscript later."

She leaned her face closer to Vernal's.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:53 pm

( YEE OFC and is oki I understand for both lol ^^ no worries and THE BEBE AJDJSD )

Vernal smiled softly once Paige said that and she hummed happily once she felt Paige lean her face closer. She soaked up the shared warmth it brought. She sighed softly and nodded, staying there for a moment. Allowing herself to be vulnerable.

“ heh, it’s quite alright. And ditto “ Vernal murmured then eventually let go of Paige and stood up in a swift elegance only to then bend over a bit and offer Paige her hand to take. Her entire nature still….an oddly gentle one.

Being soft and gentle was never Vernals thing..so it looked alien like on her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:29 pm

( E )

Paige took her hand and stood up, gaining her balance. She could still feel her spinal nexus tingling.

"Well, you got the upper hand. You happy?" she purred, raising an eyebrow.

She straightened her hair to make sure nobody would be suspicious of her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:34 pm

( AHEHDJSHDJS )

Vernal gave Paige a cheeky smirk and winked.

“ maybe “ she teased playfully with a chuckle. She also saw Paige straighten her hair and smirked even more and chuckled again.

“ alright cmon, it’s a little ways away past yours “ Vernal explained and started walking down the corridor to the quarters hallway.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9