The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Occupation HQ

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 3 Empty Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Skye Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

( i maked a new thread so we can keep track :3 )

Paige eventually managed to bring Vernal back up to her quarters-- she hoped the effects of the beverage had lightened by now. At least lightened enough for Vernal to be conscious of her decisions and all that.

She took off her cloak, and retracted her helmet.

"How you feeling?" she ventured, grabbing a bottle of refined energy from one of her storage units.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Argon Occupation HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Argon Occupation HQ

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:14 pm

( YE )

"Good," Paige beamed. "Just relax for me... okay?"

She lifted her hips a little to press her lower body against Vernal.

Then, she lifted her hands a bit higher, then let them drift downward, sort of massaging her. She didn't take her eyes off Vernal-- she wanted to take in every moment; every reaction of hers.

Last edited by Skye on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:36 pm

( legit gay panic every post istfg LOL BUT AW THE BEBE )

Vernal looked up at the Commander and nodded, though she couldn’t help but smile at the beaming tone of her voice. It was rare to see Paige that happy as well, and honestly…she liked it. They both deserved happiness didn’t they?

Even if they were killers…?…..right?….

Vernal did as instructed and relaxed her entire body the best she could and sighed softly. She took in this moment. She soaked everything up, every little bit that they did with each other. It might be the last time that they get to do so too.

The Lieutenant didn’t have much of a reaction to Paige’s hips, it flew over her head. Though her body relaxed more at the massages and she hummed in a touch starved manner as she closed her eyes.

She wanted to do something too, but she didn’t know what

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:21 pm

( LMAO i just realised i accidentally copied your OOC message at the top PFFT but yess
also smol post ack  )

Paige pressed herself against Vernal again, a bit firmer this time. She breathed a quiet sigh, a smile crossing her face.

"That's it..." she echoed, once more. "Now I don't wanna have all the fun; by all means..."

Her eyes darted down to her own chest before she glanced up at Vernal again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:40 pm

( Is all good for both lol )

Vernal kinda short circuited from both actions. Her eyes widened at the invitation from Paige, she followed the Commanders gaze to her own chest then flickered her gaze back to the firewalls eyes and gulped.

She honestly couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. And once she finally registered Paige pressing her hips up against her own which is what also caused her brain to short circuit.

A wave of warmth was felt causing her to sigh in a very suspicious manner. Now it hit her.

Vernal took a deep breath and slowly and hesitantly inched her right hand up against Paige’s side, then gently brushed her thumb just under the soft spot of the Commanders chest, as she did so, she also pressed down against Paige with her hips in return. It caused her mind to go blank and for her to bite her lip.

( smol skip after a few? )

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:58 pm

( ee thank
also yeye, would you like to activate or should i? )

Paige arched her back, eyes rolling back into her head. She let out a louder, shakier whimper at the sensation of Vernal's hand on her chest. It was warm-- and it fit perfectly against the curves of her body.

She tipped her head back and parted her jaw as her breathing began to pick up.

Another rock of her hips brought on a surge of violet lightlines.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:33 pm

( i can! Um-should it be to where they’re training and they start to think about what they are to each other or literally the morning after? )
( AND OML GAH DAMN-GHFHFRDYFDYFF AAA )

Vernals Eyes widened at the sight, she also saw the lightlines pulsing on the Commander and heard the whimper along with it, it sent her into a haze.

The sight was breath taking.

God she was the luckiest program alive right now. And she cherished every single damn moment.

Feeling the Commander rock her hips again, she soon got the idea and she rocked her hips in return, panting in a heated yet suspicious manner as she kept running her thumb on that spot on the Commanders chest.

Vernal kept watching the Commander with awe as they both continued down this path. A path that would probably change their lives for better or worse.

Vernal hoped for the better.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:06 pm

( morning after sounds fine! cuz then we can have wholesome gay soldier cuddles- >:3 )

Paige ran one of her hands up to Vernal's cheek again, eyes fluttering open just a bit.

"Kiss me," she mumbled. "I wanna forget my rank by the end of tonight."

She gave her a smirk, letting out a breathless chuckle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:19 pm

( E YES, AND OMFG MY HEART THE BEBE. I LOVE THAT POST. )

Vernals cheeks burnt hearing that as she felt the Commanders gentle yet strong hand on her cheek.

Honestly…she’s never felt so honored and special in her life before. Who were she to deny?

And god that smirk—it made her heart flutter. Vernal smirked back and lidded her gaze in a sultry manner, only to crawl up to Paige and tower over her a bit as she propped herself up on her arm again. Her off silver gaze sparkling in the low light as she made eye contact.

She leant in, to where their lips were hovering. Only to then whisper one thing.

Yes Commander” Vernal murmured in a husky manner only to then give Paige a passionate kiss as she closed her eyes. Humming as she did so.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:27 pm

( THANKSS EE-
AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA )

Paige let out a soft whine at the kiss, pulling back just long enough to murmur, "That's Paige to you."

Then she returned to the kiss, parting her jaw a little to make it more comfortable.

She brushed her thumb against Vernal's cheek and with her tongue, she risked a careful poke at Vernal's lips.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:13 pm

( EE OFC AND DANKEE AHSHHDDUS AND AGAIN THE BEBE OMFG-)

Vernal smirked once Paige corrected her only to chuckle in the returned kiss. Her eyes fell closed again and hummed softly once she felt Paige run her thumb over her cheek. However her heart pounded once she felt the tongue poke her lip.

Before she allowed the commander access she pulled back an inch.

“ Yes, Commander Paige “ Vernal murmured huskily once more and made a point to emphasize her correction with a smirk, only to return the kiss and allow Paige access as she opened her mouth a bit.

—— ( le skip )——

It was the next morning in Paige’s quarters.

Vernal was passed out on the couch and snored soundly in deep sleep on top of the Commander. For all she knew, last night was the best night of her life. She was able to let go…she was able to be human again one last time…for all she knew she’d probably have to lock everything away again by morning.

But by god she enjoyed it all, and she made sure to let Paige know just how much she loved her with every little touch and word she made or said. She made damn sure to cherish it too.

The Lieutenant was currently snoring as she rested her head beside Paige’s on the couch arm. Her one arm tucked underneath her as her hand met her left shoulder. The other arm was sprawled out over Paige.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:48 pm

( ASHJDKSLSD MY GAY HEARTTT AA )

Paige had-- surprisingly-- cuddled up to Vernal, sleeping soundly.

She laid sprawled out in an elegant fashion-- still vulnerable, even now. She hadn't moved a muscle since she'd collapsed last night-- sure she had stamina, but the emotion of the moment and the alcohol had worn her out.

She didn't stir just yet, which was a good thing for the both of them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 pm

( FRR RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMFG-THE BEBE. Paige be like a tiger, deadly and majestic but also cute as well. )

Vernal had probably had one of the best sleeps she’s had last night, and this was one of the reasons why. She’s never cuddled with anyone before…hell she’s never done anything with anyone before.

She’s always spent the nights alone in her quarters and now, it wasn’t gonna be the same sleeping alone ever again after last night. But she’ll make do, she always did. Never complained, never questioned, never went out of line.

Like the good soldier she was programmed to be.

Hell even the events and the gravity of the events happening last night still didn’t register yet. Which was also probably another good thing for the both of them.

Vernal didn’t stir yet either and snuggled closer to Paige, a scowl could be seen on her face as she snored. The Lieutenant moved her free arm and wrapped it around Paige protectively. Grunting softly as she did.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:34 pm

( YESS OR LIKE A SNEK-
LIKE A PYTHON OR SMTH )

Paige let out a soft "prrr" of a sound, subconsciously snuggling into the embrace.

Her lightlines had gone dimmer and a bit less purple now that she was asleep-- but they pulsed violet every now and then.

She'd wrapped one leg around Vernal's to hold her in place.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:55 pm

( MAYBE, BUT E YEYE. AND AWWW THE BEBE OMFG )

Vernal melted subconsciously once again due to the leg wrap and her body fell limp once more. She wasn’t going anywhere.

The combined warmth of them both kept her asleep for a good while. Her lightlines also dimmed down the violet glow to a more fine red mixture but, like Paige, there was still pulses of violet left over.

The Lieutenant held Paige close tightly once she felt the Commander snuggle closer. Somebody would have to fight her to get her out of her arms. She’d fight fang and claw.

No mercy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:07 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AWWHH )

The subtle movements eventually brought Paige to consciousness.

She winced, noticing the effects of the hangover already.

Dammit... definitely overestimated myself there...

Fuck, where... where am I...?

Shit--

Wait...

Eventually, she remembered everything-- at least the basics of it. The shock of it was strangely thrilling. But now her mind was haunted by fear. Fear that something would happen to Vernal... fear that Tesler would find out.

She breathed a sigh and snuggled up to Vernal anyway.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:16 pm

( DANKE EHE, AND OMFG THE BEBE AGAIN. GOD I LOVE EM BOTH )

Vernal, feeling the movements, let out a protective snarl and subconsciously brought Paige closer to her in a protective manner.

She didn’t know that the Commander was Fine of course, it was just an instinct.

As she slept, her face looked oddly angry as the scowl was still permanent on her dark features. The Lieutenant slept soundly for now and it would seem as if she wouldn’t wake up for a little while.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:32 pm

( SAME )

Paige traced a circle on Vernal's skin, watching for blooming clouds of lightlines in the areas she touched.

She melted in the lieutenant's arms and tried to relax. The warmth, the safety... all of it... it held her down. A bit like a heavy blanket.

The guilt was starting to kick in.

With a relationship came serious risks, especially due to the nature of CLU and Tesler's policies.

But she didn't want to let go. Not now, not ever.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:45 pm

( OMG MY GAY HEART THE BEBE I LOVE THAT POST )

Vernal still remained asleep at the moment. And wherever Paige touched, lightlines followed her, trailing after her in a sense.

The Lieutenant never imagined herself being in a relationship, she might’ve had slight hopes with Zed…but they were only slight. And now that…Mara deemed and branded her a killer and practically took Zed away.

She thought..she thought she was gonna be alone…but after last night. She didn’t feel alone anymore.

So needless to say, Vernal wasn’t letting go either.

Eventually, Vernal’s face twitched and contorted, she grunted in discomfort here and there. She was having a nightmare.

Then, the Lieutenants harsh eyes snapped open and they looked wild. She gritted her teeth and sat straight up and swung a fist at the air. She didn’t have her disc so it was all she had.

GET AWAY FROM HER!!” Vernal yelled. Her voice filled with pure rage and protectiveness. She panted heavily as she stayed close to Paige, her eyes flicking left and right as she looked like a wild animal ready to pounce.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:58 pm

( THANKKK ADSJSD
also smol post ack, i am very sleepy )

Paige snapped to attention at the sudden movement, breath hitching.

"Hey-- hey... easy... we're safe," she whispered, trying to calm Vernal down. "We're in my quarters. By ourselves. It's okay..."

She held her closer and shielded her with her body.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:53 am

( oh nu-it okay promise. AND YE OFC )

Vernal, once she registered Paige’s voice and presence. Seemed to calm down a bit, her body relaxed at how close the Commander was holding her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath only to sigh heavily.

Then almost immediately the hang over effects began to kick in causing her to groan in pain and for her to place her hand on her head. She never drank before so it was a bit heavier than Paige’s.

Right….Right.

We’re safe…we’re at Paige’s quarters.

Her eyes snapped open upon realization, the gravity of the situation finally got to her.

Commander Paige?!-

Vernals Heart lurched into her throat as fear began to take over. The events of last night were starting to come back, it made her heart stop cold.

Oh god—oh god Tesler is gonna derezz me—wait s-so that means—she’s-

Vernal whipped her head around to Paige and her eyes went wide upon realization, causing her to jolt and yelp.

C-Commander!?! “ Vernal asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:16 am

( OH ACK THE BEBE- )

Paige hushed her, still trying to calm her down.

"Easy-- easy-- take a second, just... breathe," she warned. "Nothing's wrong, nothing's-- just take it easy."

She feared Vernal was regretting the whole thing, and began to panic. She did her best to keep calm for Vernal's sake, though.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:36 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG-)

Vernal was still surprised and taken aback, yes she had control over her actions last night, so none of it was forced. It…god it just shocked her regardless.

The Lieutenant calmed down at Paige’s instructions and took a deep shaky breath only to sigh. She kept her hand on her head. She..she wasn’t exactly sure how to feel just yet now that she was sober. But the fear on both ends was still valid.

Vernal replayed what she could remember.

…i let my guard down…

I….s-she..she saw me as…

I saw her as…

Oh god…

She took a moment to process her feelings for a second and the situation they were in. She took a moment to register how warm the Commander was around her, how gentle and loving she was last night. She even took the moment to process her own feelings. The love she had for Paige.

Was it really love? Or just alchohol induced?…

Eventually, her red lightlines glowed purple again ever so slowly. No…it wasn’t alcohol induced. It was real.

Vernal took an another calmer deep sigh. Then eventually slowly fell backwards on to the couch, he head now resting beside Paige. Her hand still on her forehead with her eyes closed.

Paige…truly was the object of her desire. Even now she felt calm. Safe.

Im….Im in love with PaigeCommander Paige. My Commander..

Vernals brows furrowed a tiny bit, though…she had to admit, after processing last nights events a second time. It was just as thrilling to her…and even though it might get her derezzed..she loved all of it. She loved Paige. She couldn’t deny it any longer.

I love her….

……….

…..

Vernal sighed softly and relaxed in Paige’s arms fully now, her body limp.

……and I’m never leaving her. I just…god i Never imagined…i mean..i did. mean everything i said last night ..i did. I just…never thought…

……..but I’m not alone anymore, we’re not alone anymore.

And if Tesler derezzes me, so be it. Never gave a damn about myself anyways. What’s the difference now?.

“ I thought….I thought you were gone—“ Vernal managed to get out. Meaning her nightmare.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:09 pm

( OH MA HEARRRRTTTT THE BEEEBEEEE I LOVE THAT POST OML )

"I, um... I could tell," Paige whispered. "Nightmares are no joke in our line of work, and... I'm sorry. I thought that... maybe we'd be knocked out hard enough to where we wouldn't have to suffer those."

She resumed tracing a circle on Vernal's chest, just over her ribs.

"Nothing can touch us in here. Nobody can touch you in here. Nobody but me," she whispered. Her voice had lost a bit of its soft, warm tone-- it was more protective now. Firm.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:29 pm

( THANK YOOUU AM PROUD OF THAT ONE TOO. AND OMFGG MY HEART I LOVE THAT POST TOO AAA. )

Vernal listened to her and relaxed even more. Her breathing a bit softer, but she still held her hand over her eyes as she had her eyes closed. The hangover headache was getting to her.

Once she noticed Paiges voice and how protective it was, a comforting warmth could be felt in her chest. It…it meant a lot secretly to her. It was enough for her to get emotional. But she did her best to mask it.

Shut it down—

She scolded herself softly. But..she mentally couldn’t, the hangover kept her from doing so.

Though, once she registered Paige tracing the circle on her chest, her red lightlines pulsed purple again and her cheeks had a violet bloom to them.

“ …well..i guess not for being knocked out….and im fine..i don’t care if anyone touches me….never really gave a damn…as long as your okay, then I’m fine. “ Vernal said, her voice a bit—-defensive? Dismissive? As if she was trying to let Paige know that she didn’t need protection…that she was okay without it.

Again, it was her soldier side coming through. But, secretly she was great full that the Commander cared about her so much.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:42 pm

( THANK EE )

"As your commander, I'm responsible for you," Paige stated firmly. "That means making sure you're... operating within CLU's policies, as well as making sure you're safe."

She continued drawing the circles on Vernal's upper stomach.

"And... I get that you're worried about my safety, but... may I remind you who you're talking to?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next